Savage Mark ll

I’ve never seen one wolfie, let alone used one. As you say though, at that price you can’t go far wrong. A question for you if you don’t mind. I’m after a semi auto .22, thinking browning SA22. Have you had any experience of these? Also, I’d like to know how they compare to the marlins and rugers. Plenty of them about for not much money here. I’m not too keen on the 10/22’s out of the box though. Also, the browning buckmark carbine, any good?

8 hours ago, Dervburner said:

I’ve never seen one wolfie, let alone used one. As you say though, at that price you can’t go far wrong. A question for you if you don’t mind. I’m after a semi auto .22, thinking browning SA22. Have you had any experience of these? Also, I’d like to know how they compare to the marlins and rugers. Plenty of them about for not much money here. I’m not too keen on the 10/22’s out of the box though. Also, the browning buckmark carbine, any good?

I'm about in the same boat as you with that one lol.  Never messed with one of the  Brownings has a good reputation so don't reckon it could be too bad.  

Personally I love my 10/22 .I get the classic one with a wood stock irons 10rd mag ect. Stuck a $50 3-9 scope on it and honestly it's kinda boring how well it just works lol. I can keep single hole groups with mine out to 45yd pretty easy with cheap ammo. Not to mention theirs more after market parts for them then you can imagine.

What are you looking for exactly ? A plinker ? Hunting ? Fun or classy looking ?

22 hours ago, Wolfdog91 said:

I'm about in the same boat as you with that one lol.  Never messed with one of the  Brownings has a good reputation so don't reckon it could be too bad.  

Personally I love my 10/22 .I get the classic one with a wood stock irons 10rd mag ect. Stuck a $50 3-9 scope on it and honestly it's kinda boring how well it just works lol. I can keep single hole groups with mine out to 45yd pretty easy with cheap ammo. Not to mention theirs more after market parts for them then you can imagine.

What are you looking for exactly ? A plinker ? Hunting ? Fun or classy looking ?

Mainly for night time rabbit set up shooting from a truck. I’ve seen some nice custom 10/22’s but the price goes up a lot?? Have you had any experience of marlins?