Anyone have any advice on introducing a (slightly) older dog, to an established pup?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the boyo thats coming home. 

Going off their ages and genders I'd say the worst thing that will happen is your house getting trashed from them constantly playing and arsing around.

Until bitch comes on season then its fun and games ? ?

Posted Images

Just got back from walking the doggos and have been throughly entertained catching up on you lots bickering. I wonder what i can ask tomorrow that'll open a new can of worms ;) haha. Sorry fellas!

On a real level, do many off here actually meet and run dogs or is it just thrown about all braggadocious like? Not that I'm tryna stir the pot.. just genuinely interested. I know f**k all folk into lurchers cept my old man, and seems a shame it appears to be a lot of arguing over best dog, when all anyone really wants is to see their dog run.

4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Iv met loads a lads off this site, very good mates with a couple a lads that I met on here years back, Lamp regular with one an shoot and fish with another, learnt loads off lads on here aswell, had guys come here an teach me to snare an a guy to teach me to trap rabbits, it’s what the site is for imho, but then you’ll get some that run there mouth bit too scared to turn up with there dogs ??

Thats nice to know like, id hoped it wasn't all dick swinging lol. I literally came here to learn and hopefully make a few friends along the way.

2 hours ago, 3dumb said:

Thats nice to know like, id hoped it wasn't all dick swinging lol. I literally came here to learn and hopefully make a few friends along the way.

I find the search button more helpful then actually asking questions. You can actually find sensible conversations that way 

• Like 3
15 hours ago, 3dumb said:

Just got back from walking the doggos and have been throughly entertained catching up on you lots bickering. I wonder what i can ask tomorrow that'll open a new can of worms ;) haha. Sorry fellas!

On a real level, do many off here actually meet and run dogs or is it just thrown about all braggadocious like? Not that I'm tryna stir the pot.. just genuinely interested. I know f**k all folk into lurchers cept my old man, and seems a shame it appears to be a lot of arguing over best dog, when all anyone really wants is to see their dog run.

Met and ran the dogs with a few lads of here mate it’s the summer on thl there’s a new clown every summer hang about you’ll  get to no them