Anyone have any advice on introducing a (slightly) older dog, to an established pup?

Just now, SheepChaser said:

Marvellous. I have just finished my tea and run out of stuff to watch on Netflix while it goes down ? over to you donny ? 

My guy mc hull or gospel or what ever he goes by the name of these days will be along shortly to shut you up pal ???‍♂️???Jokes 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the boyo thats coming home. 

Going off their ages and genders I'd say the worst thing that will happen is your house getting trashed from them constantly playing and arsing around.

Until bitch comes on season then its fun and games ? ?

Posted Images

12 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

They’ve cut the winter barley, just starting on the rape now, but the stalks will make it unrunable for a bit, spring crops be a week or two yet mind. 

Most winter barley done here now. Rape a week or so away. Mate said spring crops are 3 weeks away. 

7 minutes ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Most winter barley done here now. Rape a week or so away. Mate said spring crops are 3 weeks away. 

By the way the rape was cutting, i this they might have been a bit keen lol.

Probably right with the spring crops to be fair. Some better than others but its gonna be late. 

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Instead a getting your panties in a twist cos I found the word mincer funny, jump in motor in morning an come an do a bit graft with me an me mutt. I got a few days work that need doing an at best you’ll meet somebody am see there dog work an maybe get an invite back an at worst you can come in forum an tell everybody how much a dick I am an how shite me dig is an what ever else it is you want shout about ?? I stay in catterick, I’ll even half you for fuel an supply dinner, your call big mouth ?

Bless the guy that used to give every c**t a rib an crank people on heres not liking it done back to him….that’s cute ? 

what the hells happened to you dude! I was expecting a lightning funny come back this is just shit man…

3 hours ago, poxon said:

My guy mc hull or gospel or what ever he goes by the name of these days will be along shortly to shut you up pal ???‍♂️???Jokes 

I'm here pox lol

Sheepchaser be on preloved now dog every week just hoping to stop round me this season you watch ? ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Instead a getting your panties in a twist cos I found the word mincer funny, jump in motor in morning an come an do a bit graft with me an me mutt. I got a few days work that need doing an at best you’ll meet somebody am see there dog work an maybe get an invite back an at worst you can come in forum an tell everybody how much a dick I am an how shite me dig is an what ever else it is you want shout about ?? I stay in catterick, I’ll even half you for fuel an supply dinner, your call big mouth ?

Not to far from me that katchum

I'll pop up this season so stock up on head ache tablets lol

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

What would you know about spirit, you been having sly digs every second post but always too scared to name the few you like to slate, seems you got balls now, just not enough to call a man to his face ??‍♂️ You keep barking from behind your gate tho, an call it a wind up when your bottle crashes, what’s matter scared I’ll show you more rabbits than your dog ever saw ??

??‍♂️? don’t think I’m sly digging no one mate think if I dig anyone on here I let them know don’t you recon 

my dogs better than yours?