Anyone have any advice on introducing a (slightly) older dog, to an established pup?

5 hours ago, poxon said:

I did do my usual long ass reply? to this explaining my views got nearly to the end an deleted it an though what’s the point in debating with this guy just say ok…so ok mate I’ll jog on ??

Say what you think you mincer the sites for debating ? 

• Haha 1

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is the boyo thats coming home. 

Going off their ages and genders I'd say the worst thing that will happen is your house getting trashed from them constantly playing and arsing around.

Until bitch comes on season then its fun and games ? ?

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Say what you think you mincer the sites for debating ? 

Not a debate you think your always right it’s one sided in your eyes ya fanny! ? even when a valid point is put across you won’t except it…..it’s a waste of time even trying to enter a debate that will turn in to a slag off match of I’m a better dog man than you then turn in to a saluki post then a hare post so like I said ill agree with you an I’ll jog on if that’s alright pal I just can’t be assed lol ? ???

• Haha 1
22 minutes ago, poxon said:

Not a debate you think your always right it’s one sided in your eyes ya fanny! ? even when a valid point is put across you won’t except it…..it’s a waste of time even trying to enter a debate that will turn in to a slag off match of I’m a better dog man than you then turn in to a saluki post then a hare post so like I said ill agree with you an I’ll jog on if that’s alright pal I just can’t be assed lol ? ???

? am I that bad? ? ? 

Salukis hares me ears pricked up there ? ?

• Haha 1
Just now, mC HULL said:

? am I that bad? ? ? 

Salukis hares me ears pricked up there ? ?

Your fecking terrible mate what I’ve seen on here till now the last 3 months ???? Not long now be time to run again less shit talk on here hey ????

8 minutes ago, poxon said:

Your fecking terrible mate what I’ve seen on here till now the last 3 months ???? Not long now be time to run again less shit talk on here hey ????

? another 8 week ill be on it ? 

But the shit talk will be upped mate 

Few gone quiet as the season approaches ? 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

? another 8 week ill be on it ? 

But the shit talk will be upped mate 

Few gone quiet as the season approaches ? 

Probably same for me mate we got more heat coming so might be longer! 
ffs  ??‍♂️ 

Standard!

• Like 1
4 hours ago, 3dumb said:

*hangs head*

I've learnt my lesson, haha

To be fair, it was a fairly decent question you asked.

As you say though, reading something on the internet, it's very easy to misconstrue what is actually being said, and to take it in the wrong context.  ?

• Like 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

??

Mc hull is this guy one of the guys you was on about that’s gone quiet ? as the seasons approaching? Didn’t same said bloke do the same last season after spending all his time while not having a dog offering expert advice on here telling every fecker what they should be doing an how they should be doing it an how they should be bred then goes against his own shit talk!  an buys a f1 then comes on giving a excuse he’s waiting it out for the dog to mature while telling people he’s loads of land because he works as  a £15 a hour cattle worker but spends most of his time trying to beg a trip out with a guy that ferrets on here……now that’s what I call funny an hypocritical ?????

• Haha 1