Anyone going to the game fair ?

The game fair isn’t too far from me this year ,  Ragley  hall in Warwickshire . I’ve got a free ticket , so I’m off on Saturday , bad weather forecast so might be a quiet which will suit me . I’m just going to make a bee line for gunmakers row and a bit of time on fisherman’s row . Might be a good chance to stock up on stuff that I probably never even knew I needed . 

• Like 3

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Went yesterday, free ticket again good day out . Gunmakers row well represented, some bargains if u looked .Just the odd realtree plonker especially in the heat. Met some friends from Wales

Well I’ve been and come back . Had a good day , plenty to see . Lots of stalls , but to be honest, there are only so many coats and shirts and trousers and boots you can have . The good thing was , I

The game fair isn’t too far from me this year ,  Ragley  hall in Warwickshire . I’ve got a free ticket , so I’m off on Saturday , bad weather forecast so might be a quiet which will suit me . I’m just

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, David.evans said:

I went to one a few year back , and thought the place was empty 

till my son told me ( you can’t see em dad there all wearing camo gear ) 

twats ?

I'm going in my camo truck.

5684705739-1.jpg

Personally i am not a fan of the game fair scene. It would be different if you could get good deals on things, but you can't now. The organisers and venue owners have seen to that, extracting every last penny out of the vendors

Last time I went it wasn't so much camo, looked like every UK land agent had bought new mustard trousers, dry cleaned there sports jackets & pink shirts & polished their brogues.

I'd rather the cammo crew anyday. 

Edited by BenBhoy

I normally go to the northern shooting show and what was the CLA ( game fair ) when it was up this way, mainly to meet up with a few people I don’t see very often, The first time I went to the shooting show people were covered in cammo , I thought I’d turned up at a paintball convention, Some  fat bloke even had a pair of real tree joggy bottoms on ( didn’t even know they made them ) and the amount of p***y’s covered head to toe in Barbour is mad, they stand out like a sore thumb and the stall holders don’t take their eyes off them ( with good reason) also met Geoff Garrod once and had a chat, proper nice bloke and the lad who does the cooking on fieldsports Britain, another nice chap ?