One of my favourite movie scenes

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my favourite lines in The Long Good Friday is when he is sitting in the car in Brixton and saying how the area had gone down hill:

”These people deserve more than dogshit on their doorstep” Great line.

I was passing friends with Paul Moriarty who played Razors, a proper authentic Deptford lad off the plot.

The film was authentic for its time because the people were authentic 

1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

I hear they are doing a remake but in this one, the garrison is overwhelmed by Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers and Professors and they teach the British soldiers the importance of taking the knee.

When faced with the reality of their colonialist crimes, the soldiers hand over the garrison, apologise, throw the regimental colours into the river and invite the said doctors and academics round their house to f**k their daughters.

The film ends with a Victorian version of PC World in flames because one of the Zulus didn’t get an appropriate size house on the former garrison ground…….and they all live happily ever after ! 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

I hear they are doing a remake but in this one, the garrison is overwhelmed by Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers and Professors and they teach the British soldiers the importance of taking the knee.

When faced with the reality of their colonialist crimes, the soldiers hand over the garrison, apologise, throw the regimental colours into the river and invite the said doctors and academics round their house to f**k their daughters.

The film ends with a Victorian version of PC World in flames because one of the Zulus didn’t get an appropriate size house on the former garrison ground…….and they all live happily ever after ! 

Are the daughters hot ? 

59 minutes ago, WILF said:

and rightly so

IMG-20210630-WA0001.jpg.0343c57196be8aeb9fd49943e7953f19.jpg

• Haha 1

the  opening scenes  from( clock work orange)  1st in the milk'o bar    , then in the subway  meeting the old drunk   plenty of ultra violence   my brothers    haha  :boxing:

2 hours ago, bird said:

the  opening scenes  from( clock work orange)  1st in the milk'o bar    , then in the subway  meeting the old drunk   plenty of ultra violence   my brothers    haha  :boxing:

Could never see the attraction with that film.Ive found with most films that are classed as cult films it normally means they're shit.

• Like 5