Jump to content

smoking while pregnant


Recommended Posts

It’s no big deal to smoke while pregnant if it’s no big deal to cut a baby to pieces in the womb because it’s “a choice”

Smoking a benson and hedges is not even in the same stratosphere as cutting up living humans imho 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me my misses smokes in the shower there was no way she was going to let a few baby’s slow her down 😂😂

Look at us all , quick to jump on everything we apparently find abhorrent .    how quickly we are to condemn women, or actions , that we have no real justification in saying other than they are

Think things have moved on since you joined the home guard in 1939

1 minute ago, iworkwhippets said:

Just what I was thinking but you lot aren't thinking clearly    he really wants someone to ask him why he was at the hospital    so why was you at the hospital diggers 

He was having a consultation for his Op

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WILF said:

It’s no big deal to smoke while pregnant if it’s no big deal to cut a baby to pieces in the womb because it’s “a choice”

Smoking a benson and hedges is even in the same stratosphere as cutting up living humans imho 

It's not the same thing by a long chalk is it. The thing is and it's the problem as well, we are all entitled to our choices and it shouldn't be anyone's place to try and make them for other people 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

It's not the same thing by a long chalk is it. The thing is and it's the problem as well, we are all entitled to our choices and it shouldn't be anyone's place to try and make them for other people 

I’m not trying to get into a for/against conversation mate, all I’m saying is that all the time we allow one thing as hideous as that the other thing shouldn’t even be a question 👍

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

It's not the same thing by a long chalk is it. The thing is and it's the problem as well, we are all entitled to our choices and it shouldn't be anyone's place to try and make them for other people 

So abortions killing a baby is ok but smoking isn’t 

and abortions are ok because people are entitled to there choice 

but it’s ok to force people to have a COVID jab 

you are bombed out in the head 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, WILF said:

I’m not trying to get into a for/against conversation mate, all I’m saying is that all the time we allow one thing as hideous as that the other thing shouldn’t even be a question 👍

Not saying you are mate, this place just makes me laugh. The amount of judgement from a group of men is unreal on here. Abortion, smoking when pregnant or anything else woman related isn't really our place to comment; we'll never know or understand their heads or bodies 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gospel said:

So abortions killing a baby is ok but smoking isn’t 

and abortions are ok because people are entitled to there choice 

but it’s ok to force people to have a COVID jab 

you are bombed out in the head 

I never said Abortion is OK, I never said smoking while pregnant is.... The important thing is free choice. 

I never said its OK to make people have a covid jab but it's deffo not OK to try and scare people out of a vaccine that could save their life because people are jealous of the government and pharmaceutical companies 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

I never said Abortion is OK, I never said smoking while pregnant is.... The important thing is free choice. 

I never said its OK to make people have a covid jab but it's deffo not OK to try and scare people out of a vaccine that could save their life because people are jealous of the government and pharmaceutical companies 

😂but it’s ok to stop people shopping without a vaccine card  😂 

weres the free choice there you plum 

jealous of government and pharmaceutical company’s are you all there ??

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gospel said:

 

jealous of government and pharmaceutical company’s are you all there ??

That's how it seems because 99% of it is just anti government and anti pharmaceutical 

Just now, Gospel said:

I couldn’t care who has vaccine or not free choice and I want the same in return my own free choice

It is free choice ; don't want the jab then don't enjoy the benefits of the jab. Its like saying people should be allowed to drive without a license or insurance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Just what I was thinking but you lot aren't thinking clearly    he really wants someone to ask him why he was at the hospital    so why was you at the hospital diggers 

working pal

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, South hams hunter said:

That's how it seems because 99% of it is just anti government and anti pharmaceutical 

It is free choice ; don't want the jab then don't enjoy the benefits of the jab. Its like saying people should be allowed to drive without a license or insurance. 

How is it like saying people can drive without insurance you crank 

benefits of the jab I give up your a clown 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...