smoking while pregnant

Just now, Gospel said:

How is it like saying people can drive without insurance you crank 

benefits of the jab I give up your a clown 

The benefits of the jab are all the things you can do once you've had one. 

Just like the benefit of a driving license and insurance is you don't have to walk 30 miles to exercise the same hares you did last week

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me my misses smokes in the shower there was no way she was going to let a few baby’s slow her down ??

Look at us all , quick to jump on everything we apparently find abhorrent .    how quickly we are to condemn women, or actions , that we have no real justification in saying other than they are

Think things have moved on since you joined the home guard in 1939

4 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

The benefits of the jab are all the things you can do once you've had one. 

Just like the benefit of a driving license and insurance is you don't have to walk 30 miles to exercise the same hares you did last week

Benefits a the jab all things I can do once I’ve had it

i can already do them now you clown so why the f**k do I need a jab to be able to do what I already can you dropped on head as a baby or what 

I don’t exercise things mate I stop just em you haven’t even got a dog to exercise em you plum 

1 minute ago, Gospel said:

Benefits a the jab all things I can do once I’ve had it

i can already do them now you clown so why the f**k do I need a jab to be able to do what I already can you dropped on head as a baby or what 

I don’t exercise things mate I stop just em you haven’t even got a dog to exercise em you plum 

You've already had it ain't ya? Just don't want everyone to know how easy you rolled them sleeves up. 

If your walking 20 to 30 miles you ain't stopping much ? 

Just now, South hams hunter said:

You've already had it ain't ya? Just don't want everyone to know how easy you rolled them sleeves up. 

If your walking 20 to 30 miles you ain't stopping much ? 

My sleeve don’t come up as quick as your trousers come down when you bending over to take it 

20 mile you never seen it because there’s school fields bigger than the land round you small fields for a  small minded clown at least you won’t get lost 

1 minute ago, Gospel said:

My sleeve don’t come up as quick as your trousers come down when you bending over to take it 

20 mile you never seen it because there’s school fields bigger than the land round you small fields for a  small minded clown at least you won’t get lost 

What have I took exactly? 

How many runs you having over 20 miles then big shot? 

2 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

What have I took exactly? 

How many runs you having over 20 miles then big shot? 

I’ll tell you what you never took anything singlehanded I’d be surprised you ever even been out 

20 mile 3 dogs 3/4 runs a dog all preban you labour supporter you happy when the ban come in ?

46 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Not saying you are mate, this place just makes me laugh. The amount of judgement from a group of men is unreal on here. Abortion, smoking when pregnant or anything else woman related isn't really our place to comment; we'll never know or understand their heads or bodies 

I think it’s OK to have an opinion mate, I’m not really into all this removing men from the process of things…..it’s too much of a get out of jail card for them for starters.

We can judge a woman about smoking while off down the pub downing pints every night while she is pregnant type thing.

We don’t have to take responsibility for our part in a woman’s pregnancy because “it’s ultimately their choice” 

You can judge anyone about anything imho as long as you are happy to look in the mirror as well ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gospel said:

I’ll tell you what you never took anything singlehanded I’d be surprised you ever even been out 

20 mile 3 dogs 3/4 runs a dog all preban you labour supporter you happy when the ban come in ?

Me or dogs? I ran a rabbit once... Didn't end well but that's a story for another time. 

So your walking 1.666 to 2.2222 miles to get a run, glad we got smaller fields. 

1 minute ago, WILF said:

I think it’s OK to have an opinion mate, I’m not really into all this removing men from the process of things…..it’s too much of a get out of jail card for them for starters.

We can judge a woman about smoking while off down the pub downing pints every night while she is pregnant type thing.

We don’t have to take responsibility for our part in a woman’s pregnancy because “it’s ultimately their choice” 

You can judge anyone about anything imho as long as you are happy to look in the mirror as well ?

I get your points mate, especially the last one. Let's be honest and most people judging aren't f***ing saints 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Seeing a woman holding a pint and a roll up is like seeing 2 men shagging like rampant frogs, pregnant or not, it’s got to be my biggest ‘pet hate’ ???

should women smoke or not during pregnancy, like wilf has said, I think there’s a lot worse going on that we don’t seem to care about, why care about that?

Your first paragraph, I thought exactly the same but when I moved down here nigh on 30 years back, they're all doing it, even the tidy, decent sorts, don't bother me any more because it's " normal" ?

Cheers, D.

1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Aslong as she a good ride eh ??

When I lived up country, and not in an anyway posh area, see a woman with a pint, or a roll up, she was a skanker.

Down here, it's normal, it's all about perception, as you said, far worse things to have an eppi about lol 

Cheers, D.