smoking while pregnant

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Feck me my misses smokes in the shower there was no way she was going to let a few baby’s slow her down ??

Look at us all , quick to jump on everything we apparently find abhorrent .    how quickly we are to condemn women, or actions , that we have no real justification in saying other than they are

Think things have moved on since you joined the home guard in 1939

I don't know if I'd call it child abuse - knowing what we know now, it's not good and I wouldn't condone it.

My missus used to smoke when she was younger but, she gave up over 16 years ago when she became pregnant and never smoked again.

I was born at the end of the 70s - my mum smoked while she was pregnant (different time then I suppose)

....... I'm 6' 2" and never had any health problems - a bit overweight but, my job is active and I'm fit and strong enough to put in a decent days work.

• Like 4

I don’t think it’s right for a woman to smoke while pregnant to be honest has a mothers job it to protect her babys health to give the baby the best start in life. Tbh i don’t rate these school run mom/dads that smoke in the car why’ll there doing the school run that’s scruffy as f**k an selfish. 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, poxon said:

I don’t think it’s right for a woman to smoke while pregnant to be honest has a mothers job it to protect her babys health to give the baby the best start in life. Tbh i don’t rate these school run mom/dads that smoke in the car why’ll there doing the school run that’s scruffy as f**k an selfish. 

And its illegal

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, forest of dean redneck said:

How did you not know they were not just fat ?

Just what I was thinking but you lot aren't thinking clearly    he really wants someone to ask him why he was at the hospital    so why was you at the hospital diggers 

• Haha 1