HELP SCOTLAND

Nothing wrong with a recreational drink or smoke, providing that's what it is, if your on anything 7 days a week it's gonna feck you up in the long run. As for shoving £40 of powder up your nose so you can spend an extra £50 a night on booze, feck that, I'd rather be a light weight and crash out early doors ? that's from someone who used to drink 10 pints + every night ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 4

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm totaly cool with any questions mate as if i can educate even someone who won't ever take the stuff the knowledge they may gain might just might help someone else in the future in some way.I ruined

Thank you Sid and no i don't get a urge to try it again and i'm not around users any more so it's out my life as a hard object as such.My past life has shaped me and many shit things happened in it bu

Cocaine is destroying society in general.  it may come across as a relatively harmless drug but when it’s literally embedded into the night out routine for the huge majority of twenty to forty year

Just now, dytkos said:

Nothing wrong with a recreational drink or smoke, providing that's what it is, if your on anything 7 days a week it's gonna feck you up in the long run. As for shoving £40 of powder up your nose so you can spend an extra £50 a night on booze, feck that, I'd rather be a light weight and crash out early doors ? that's from someone who used to drink 10 pints + every night ?

Cheers, D.

Spot on mate !?

• Thanks 1

walt it was a light hearted post not and advert, unless your a youngish dolly bird and i do stress females only and if they have their own teeth thats a plus but but essential

Edited by big sid
  • Haha 1
20 hours ago, Greb147 said:

All as bad as each other tbh, drug dealing brings out the worst in folk IMO.

Unreal what goes off, on Facefcuk everyone likes to paint themselves as model citizens when half the cnuting couples with nice houses and cars are selling the marching powder and doing god knows what else.

Been offered to get in to that lifestyle myself and sometimes you ask yourself who is the silly cnut here but I couldn't lower myself in to doing that, my family brought me up the right way.

You made the right choice seen a few around me and who i know and their life is a whirlwind of shit the easy option is to put a pair of work boots on every day and once the working day is done it's done without some cant trying to tax you or the old bill bashing down your door.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, big sid said:

fireman its great that you changed your life can i ask do you still get an urge to try it again or does it not affect you after so long a bit like people who smoke cigarettes.

Thank you Sid and no i don't get a urge to try it again and i'm not around users any more so it's out my life as a hard object as such.My past life has shaped me and many shit things happened in it but it has made me a better man  as i don't let it affect me any more in a negative way and that's why i am happy enough to chat about it all to folks.

• Like 11