HELP SCOTLAND

Just now, mC HULL said:

Mate you need to educate yourself ? 

Alcohol works the gaba receptor in the brain valium works the gaba receptor so valium will stop withdrawals lol

Heroin works the opioid receptor so opioid methadone oxy etc will stop withdrawals lol 

Heroin will not stop alcohol withdrawals different receptors 

Valium will not stop geroin withdrawal you'd just end up addicted to both substances 

You can't die from heroin withdrawal 

You can doe from alcohol or benzo withdrawal 

Been there done it,you have not,i know you think you do..

No it won't,it'll just deaden the rattle a bit.

I used methadone to help me get clean,it makes it so i didn't have to see a drug dealer and you can lessen the amount of a liquid you take,you cannot do that with heroin..

Heroin like valium will help through the affects it gives the user a drinker getting sober..

Valium will make any rattle from anything less of a nightmare,take it for more than a week and you will feel it when you stop taking for sure..

My pal did..Body went into shock as he had a massive habit and his organs just shut down and it happened in jail.

You can say you can die of any withdrawal if it sends you mad enough to..but yes you right with that one,well done on your google search..:victory:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm totaly cool with any questions mate as if i can educate even someone who won't ever take the stuff the knowledge they may gain might just might help someone else in the future in some way.I ruined

Thank you Sid and no i don't get a urge to try it again and i'm not around users any more so it's out my life as a hard object as such.My past life has shaped me and many shit things happened in it bu

Cocaine is destroying society in general.  it may come across as a relatively harmless drug but when it’s literally embedded into the night out routine for the huge majority of twenty to forty year

Just now, fireman said:

Been there done it,you have not,i know you think you do..

No it won't,it'll just deaden the rattle a bit.

I used methadone to help me get clean,it makes it so i didn't have to see a drug dealer and you can lessen the amount of a liquid you take,you cannot do that with heroin..

Heroin like valium will help through the affects it gives the user a drinker getting sober..

Valium will make any rattle from anything less of a nightmare,take it for more than a week and you will feel it when you stop taking for sure..

My pal did..Body went into shock as he had a massive habit and his organs just shut down and it happened in jail.

You can say you can die of any withdrawal if it sends you mad enough to..but yes you right with that one,well done on your google search..:victory:

I dont need to Google search mate I've had family at it one me sister works getting lads off tackle various types methadone like you say come down a bit at a time most get to 10 mm then give positives go bk up very few ever fully come of it mate its worse than heroin best bet to do your rip from the gear 

I had tramadol few month that was rough tapering off them took longer than  I was taking them for pain to f**k off  rough for weeks its horrible no sleeping legs off like f**k mad thoughts never again id try putting up with pain ?

Has anyone seen those towns in America that have the massive opioid problem ? 
Started off with big pharma pushing opiate based pain killers for injuries and people just got hooked…..it’s f***ing terrible what it’s reduced some of those communities too.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Has anyone seen those towns in America that have the massive opioid problem ? 
Started off with big pharma pushing opiate based pain killers for injuries and people just got hooked…..it’s f***ing terrible what it’s reduced some of those communities too.

There brutal mate less addictive they say worse to come off them illegal drugs big pharma raking it in paying doctors to get everyone on em 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

There brutal mate less addictive they say worse to come off them illegal drugs big pharma raking it in paying doctors to get everyone on em 

For the richest country in the world, America sure has some amount of disgusting degradation going on.

For all the glitz and glamour of some places there will be a hundred others that look like hell on earth.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, baker boy said:

There's a film about the family/company that profited the most from it, evil bunch of c@nts knew what was going on but didn't give a fck, a proper profit before people thing

It’s the very worst side to humanity mate.

9 hours ago, WILF said:

Nobody has mentioned the very worst offender……booze.

It seems to have no user profile, it can be literally anyone.

You can be massively successful, down and out, old, young, family person, single…….

Social drinking can very quickly turn to just drinking.

Weed is at absolutely epidemic levels, round my old way every other 14 year old has an eight for sale and the air stinks of it every where you go…..and I mean every where.

To me, it’s the smell of defeat……but that just a personal thing.

I was no angel as a kid but the time comes to put away childish things and it seems to me that’s not the case now……..I don’t understand it.

Is it a case of we are living life surrounded by so many different pressures and misery’s that people need the escape ?…….I often wonder that.

See to me, being stoned as f**k or flying on doves or Charlie when you are 20 is a once in a while giggle…….but every day when your 40?

Surely there has to be a deeper reason for that ? 

No its not miseries and pressure. People today don't know they are fckin born. I think it's the opposite, life's to easy 

• Like 3
Just now, DIDO.1 said:

No its not miseries and pressure. People today don't know they are fckin born. I think it's the opposite, life's to easy 

That’s an interesting concept mate, I always assumed it was escapism…..like the rise of online gambling.

People selling you a dream that’s going to make your life that bit worse because you hope it’s pulls you out of where you are type thing ?

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

That’s an interesting concept mate, I always assumed it was escapism…..like the rise of online gambling.

People selling you a dream that’s going to make your life that bit worse because you hope it’s pulls you out of where you are type thing ?

At weekend all the empty heads were swimming and picnicking in an old quarry on the edge of our shoot....every single group, even with kids and babies were smoking weed. Some of em obviously worked cos work vans were blocking our gates.....but no, them cnuts want for nothing, even if they don't work they get benifits. I just don't buy into the old poverty thing. My dad slept 4 to a bed as a kid and he'd tell me stories of digging pig nuts to ease the hunger in their bellies as kids. 

Life's to easy. And throughout history, societies without struggle and real graft begin to consume themselves 

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, DIDO.1 said:

At weekend all the empty heads were swimming and picnicking in an old quarry on the edge of our shoot....every single group, even with kids and babies were smoking weed. Some of em obviously worked cos work vans were blocking our gates.....but no, them cnuts want for nothing, even if they don't work they get benifits. I just don't buy into the old poverty thing. My dad slept 4 to a bed as a kid and he'd tell me stories of digging pig nuts to ease the hunger in their bellies as kids. 

Life's to easy. And throughout history, societies without struggle and real graft begin to consume themselves 

Oh, I don’t think it has anything to do with poverty……I think it’s an aspirational thing.

In the Instagram, celebrate celebrity, everyone needs a new car world people who have to run very fast to stand still with 300,000 worth of mortgage wrapped round them and bills firing at them right left and centre need a release valve…..they reckoned 3 years ago that you needed £27 an hour in my old area just to live !!

That’s going to effect some people imho 

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

I dont need to Google search mate I've had family at it one me sister works getting lads off tackle various types methadone like you say come down a bit at a time most get to 10 mm then give positives go bk up very few ever fully come of it mate its worse than heroin best bet to do your rip from the gear 

I had tramadol few month that was rough tapering off them took longer than  I was taking them for pain to f**k off  rough for weeks its horrible no sleeping legs off like f**k mad thoughts never again id try putting up with pain ?

First off well done for rattling it out when taking another pill would have made it all normal again, Close call and again well done...I'd say most relapses are down to folk just wanting a hour off the rattle as it is never ending at times,i'd also say most suicides done on rattles are just for some peace rather than any other reason. With giving up any habit there is a rattle you have to go through and i was down to 2 1/2 ml of methadone when i said what is the point and stopped my script,i rattled the same as if i'd stopped on 20 ml so no pain no gain.One thing though is you have to want to get clean and i mean when your sick of life,your sick of being sick of everything about yourself and tomorrow is a place your not 100% sure you want to be,then you have half a chance..

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, fireman said:

First off well done for rattling it out when taking another pill would have made it all normal again, Close call and again well done...I'd say most relapses are down to folk just wanting a hour off the rattle as it is never ending at times,i'd also say most suicides done on rattles are just for some peace rather than any other reason. With giving up any habit there is a rattle you have to go through and i was down to 2 1/2 ml of methadone when i said what is the point and stopped my script,i rattled the same as if i'd stopped on 20 ml so no pain no gain.One thing though is you have to want to get clean and i mean when your sick of life,your sick of being sick of everything about yourself and tomorrow is a place your not 100% sure you want to be,then you have half a chance..

?I hated taking em more and more for the same pain then ill while tapering off I tried just stopping fack me close to death after a day 

Spewing didn't bother me loads it was no sleep and legs 

There shite mate I hated something having hold and only a few month 

I new opioid was rough seeing it but fack me not that rough ?

34 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

?I hated taking em more and more for the same pain then ill while tapering off I tried just stopping fack me close to death after a day 

Spewing didn't bother me loads it was no sleep and legs 

There shite mate I hated something having hold and only a few month 

I new opioid was rough seeing it but fack me not that rough ?

Out of likes but :victory: again fare play, 

Wow an interesting topic ,and quite glad I bothered to try and be funny ,when it's far from a laughing matter, addiction is grim when it takes over your life ,and I reckon everyone has one ,even if it's just your mobile phone ,some are obviously far more life changing ,full respect to anyone whose beaten it !

• Like 2