HELP SCOTLAND

7 minutes ago, WILF said:

The dealers or the users ?…….because I think there’s a massive difference there.
Dealers, fair game.

But some 5 stone skag head up to his neck in his own misery is just being an horrible bully c**t imho……

Personally I don’t know why you’d want to lay hands on them, I used to hate touching the crack whores money when they used to come down the market Sunday morning to stock up on Lucazade !

Literally disgusting ?  

Dealer's, half the blokes who I recall ended up coke dealing themselves, you couldn't make it up could you! 

• Like 3

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm totaly cool with any questions mate as if i can educate even someone who won't ever take the stuff the knowledge they may gain might just might help someone else in the future in some way.I ruined

Thank you Sid and no i don't get a urge to try it again and i'm not around users any more so it's out my life as a hard object as such.My past life has shaped me and many shit things happened in it bu

Cocaine is destroying society in general.  it may come across as a relatively harmless drug but when it’s literally embedded into the night out routine for the huge majority of twenty to forty year

1 minute ago, Greb147 said:

Dealer's, half the blokes who I recall ended up coke dealing themselves, you couldn't make it up could you! 

A little mob round my way used to have all the pill heads out in the car park cleaning their cars for an E ! 

2 of that little mob are dead now from helping themselves to their own product and another got lifed off.

The governor of the whole lot copped 18 year aged 23 and I don’t know what happened to him after that…..last I heard he had a long running feud with Paul Ferris so it probably won’t end well one day. 

The lad who got life was a lad I got on with quiet well, nice lad out of Canning Town but his heads f****d now.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

A little mob round my way used to have all the pill heads out in the car park cleaning their cars for an E ! 

2 of that little mob are dead now from helping themselves to their own product and another got lifed off.

The governor of the whole lot copped 18 year aged 23 and I don’t know what happened to him after that…..last I heard he had a long running feud with Paul Ferris so it probably won’t end well one day. 

The lad who got life was a lad I got on with quiet well, nice lad out of Canning Town but his heads f****d now.

All as bad as each other tbh, drug dealing brings out the worst in folk IMO.

Unreal what goes off, on Facefcuk everyone likes to paint themselves as model citizens when half the cnuting couples with nice houses and cars are selling the marching powder and doing god knows what else.

Been offered to get in to that lifestyle myself and sometimes you ask yourself who is the silly cnut here but I couldn't lower myself in to doing that, my family brought me up the right way.

• Like 6
50 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

I remember being a teen and watching the local vigilantes kicking the doors down of all the smackheads and giving them a hiding. 

20 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Users from what I recall, they were going around tea leafing so some of the locals brought it on themselves to teach them a lesson.

I recall one of them snapping his legs when he jumped out the bedroom window to escape after they kicked his front door in.

I'm the same as you, I wouldn't want to get near their breathing space truth be told.

Funnily enough there was one fella who got in to heroin who was also a keen hunter who escaped all that, he was the only fella I knew who for the most part of his addiction worked to feed his habit.

That's why you hit them with a bat ,keep them at arms length and keep your mouth closed when your doing it?

We would run them out of the estate when I was a teen...  we all stick together still and move any clowns on who think they can sell that shit?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

But what about coke an  crack heads? Then what about the folk growing crops? Where do you draw the line??  Sounds great in practice but from my experiences of wales is, it ain’t any better than Scotland mate, an prob worse as it’s growing faster in wales an England than in Scotland, I left Scotland a long time sn moved to wales an we thought it was great an it was, but it deffo wasn’t faultless, just turns out they were just a decade or so behind Scotland in most stuff including drugs, I’m now in Yorkshire dales. Live on an army base, an yet can still see the same shite repeating itself, won’t be long till your kicking in the doors of the decent folk your sticking together with pal, cos once the greed kicks in the money from peddled pups an green an that don’t cut it they will start selling crack coke an smack, it’s happening everywhere an I hope I’m wrong but your area won’t be no diff. Might just take a little longer but it will get there, enjoy your peace while you can. I’m same here it’s not too bad yet but by time my youngest 2 hit big school o wouldn’t like to predict the mess we be in by then ☹️

I completely sympathise with that post, it’s an excellent post in fact.

My wife actually came out with something sensible the other day, she said we have lived through a cultural revolution……we had the industrial and we have had the misfortune to experience the cultural.

It’s not been a good experience really.

• Like 2

Been like it for 30 yrs or more Don,now it's creeping into the smaller villages and towns...still some decent enough people about who won't put up with it..when every cnut in the street knows your business...they don't last more than 18 months....mates of mine were shifting loads sent down from the scousers...making serious money,then all caught because of them silly phones? over 100 people in on the conspiracy from here to Holland to South America ? probably catch up with them in 15yrs? f***ing no amount of easy money would make me take those risks and leave my Mrs to raise my kids..

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Been like it for 30 yrs or more Don,now it's creeping into the smaller villages and towns...still some decent enough people about who won't put up with it..when every cnut in the street knows your business...they don't last more than 18 months....mates of mine were shifting loads sent down from the scousers...making serious money,then all caught because of them silly phones? over 100 people in on the conspiracy from here to Holland to South America ? probably catch up with them in 15yrs? f***ing no amount of easy money would make me take those risks and leave my Mrs to raise my kids..

One of the local ones here couldn’t be any more brasent with it. Multiple high end motors etc. All the lads doing bits for him in town at weekend shouting there mouths off whilst trying to sell his gear thinking they was Escobar. Got caught with a little bit of weight. Realeased on bail. 2 weeks later caught with more trying to clear debt of first lot. Now in jail rotting for 7 year whilst his mrs raises his 12 month old kid 

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Most like they here are grasses imho. Never get raided and when they do it gets forgot about, never worked a day in there life an yet sat with flash motors an all the gear? it makes me chuckle to meself to think they that daft they think nobody knows that thay the selling, or grassing ffs ?

You have to remember as well, the old bill have forever…..literally !

I was talking to a cozzer maybe 18 years ago and he mentioned a hairdresser in my old town that just had to be cleaning money up for a little crowd…..he ain’t been got at yet but I think the bloke he would have been cleaning the readies for just got lifted in that phone sting they did all over the world.

We will see how that all ends up 

10 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s what I saying tho pal of your mates are even shifting it, won’t be long till it’s your neighbour then your other neighbour then it end up half the street trying to make a quick buck, where do you draw the line, it soon gets to point if you kick enough doors on you get the jail, where that leave your kids, like ov said a few a times there a fine line between buying your head an caring, these days unless it affects me or mine then I’m sorry, I just don’t care. Im too busy trying to do right by mine mate to go kicking doors in an making some poor junkie or dealers life a misery, I try an lead by example these days, fcuk iv got a lot making up to do, thankfully my kids don’t know that tho an see me as the half decent guy I try an he, you all be sick a hearing me say this, but life’s too short man, concentrate on yours an then here an now??

at the end of the day we are all responsible for our own actions...no f****r else's fault imo...that seems to be what the youth of today just can't grasp?

• Like 3

Drugs everywhere in my part of Scotland. Just as easy as shopping here delivered to your door. UK will never be rid of it. Such a shame 

Had shit upbringing and I got into it drink drugs fighting stupidity at best. Thankfully my wife soon sorted me out good and proper 

Keep myself to myself. Any junkie gets too close to house or family gets told to f*#k off. 

Nice easy life long may it last hopefully lol 

8 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Lol you can smoke barbs mate but again your talking nonsense ? 

Barbituates are different to benzodiazpines which valium diazepam is ? 

But valium and alcohol are brutal withdrawals the only 2 drugs really you can and do die off from quitting cold turkey and both effect the same receptor thats why if your an alcoholic trying to stop they give you valium for a substitute 

Yep you got one thing right and i was wrong :doh:,i got the benzo,barb bit mixed up  .Methadone and Heroin can also cause death through bodly shock during withdrawal and as for the affects of taking valium it makes a bad situation so much more copable with and it lessens the straightness as (i was going to say as you know,but you don't so) any addict has been in a state of limbo and your brain ain't been working at anything but slow speed,so when your getting straight your mind is the biggest problem a addict has as it don't stop thinking.You cannot settle and time drags so valium takes off the edge and will help 99% of  addict's of most things on withdrawal,feck me anyone that takes valium regularly will tell you it's easy to forget if you've even taken them in the first place..I'm not going to get into a constant row about it as i know first hand about Heroin and it's use,what it looks like and how it's used,other drugs weren't really my thing but drugs are around drugs so what i know i will say about,stuff i don't know about i will say i don't know...Try it some time..:victory:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, fireman said:

Yep you got one thing right and i was wrong :doh:,i got the benzo,barb bit mixed up  .Methadone and Heroin can also cause death through bodly shock during withdrawal and as for the affects of taking valium it makes a bad situation so much more copable with and it lessens the straightness as (i was going to say as you know,but you don't so) any addict has been in a state of limbo and your brain ain't been working at anything but slow speed,so when your getting straight your mind is the biggest problem a addict has as it don't stop thinking.You cannot settle and time drags so valium takes off the edge and will help 99% of  addict's of most things on withdrawal,feck me anyone that takes valium regularly will tell you it's easy to forget if you've even taken them in the first place..I'm not going to get into a constant row about it as i know first hand about Heroin and it's use,what it looks like and how it's used,other drugs weren't really my thing but drugs are around drugs so what i know i will say about,stuff i don't know about i will say i don't know...Try it some time..:victory:

Mate you need to educate yourself ? 

Alcohol works the gaba receptor in the brain valium works the gaba receptor so valium will stop withdrawals lol

Heroin works the opioid receptor so opioid methadone oxy etc will stop withdrawals lol 

Heroin will not stop alcohol withdrawals different receptors 

Valium will not stop geroin withdrawal you'd just end up addicted to both substances 

You can't die from heroin withdrawal 

You can doe from alcohol or benzo withdrawal