HELP SCOTLAND

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm totaly cool with any questions mate as if i can educate even someone who won't ever take the stuff the knowledge they may gain might just might help someone else in the future in some way.I ruined

Thank you Sid and no i don't get a urge to try it again and i'm not around users any more so it's out my life as a hard object as such.My past life has shaped me and many shit things happened in it bu

Cocaine is destroying society in general.  it may come across as a relatively harmless drug but when it’s literally embedded into the night out routine for the huge majority of twenty to forty year

48 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Wales is full them , especially cardif , full crack heads ,smack heads by half 6 this morning I’d counted at least 10 come past us in the space of half hour all of them trying sell us something , there’s a regular who always comes up and asks for 40p for train fair , he’s smacked out his head 24/7 he must be as he believes people falling for his same routine lol one was trying sell me steak like I’m not fat enough as it is lol , Edinburgh is bad too , there’s a ginger lad who stays out side the Greg’s who fully believes he’s from a difrent time and that he’s traveled back from the future , he’s just f****d in the head tho but he been batterd couple times by the smack heads for sitting in there begging spots , we normally buy him dinner when we’re up there , 

Inflation has got to him lol, used to be 20p for the train to Barry

59 minutes ago, fireman said:

Heroin is brown,diamorphine which is pharmacy heroin is white and comes in both powder for injection or pill form.

Heroin base is a tar like putty that is found in the first stages of making heroin and isn't something you will NEVER find on any UK street.

Where the feck your getting the salt bit from i have no idea because in all my years your the first person i have ever heard mention anything about heroin turning into a salt...

Read my post again and then you will know you are still talking total bollocks about something you have NEVER  done and i have done thousands of times....

you have took something for all them years and not relised what it is your doing ill say no more 

Edited by mC HULL
  • Haha 1
9 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Surely not MC HULL is there any topic you aren't an expert in ?

Only on here would somebody with zero experience of heroin addiction argue with a former addict they were doing it wrong all along haha. What a place.  Think your right fireman coming on here is a habit. Everyday interesting threads like this this get ruined by the same folk who always seem to know more than people with actual experience.  Keep saying I'm goin to stop wasting my time on here but pop om amd get involved in the nonsense every day. Going to give this place a miss for a while. Congrats om your 20 years clean fireman onto to another 20 more

hes and addict i been around them since i was a kid mate i seen more a what that brings then i care to talk about 

i  also got mates getting 20 25 year importing the shite 

everything i have said is 100 percent true 

23 minutes ago, Rusty2 said:

Surely not MC HULL is there any topic you aren't an expert in ?

Only on here would somebody with zero experience of heroin addiction argue with a former addict they were doing it wrong all along haha. What a place.  Think your right fireman coming on here is a habit. Everyday interesting threads like this this get ruined by the same folk who always seem to know more than people with actual experience.  Keep saying I'm goin to stop wasting my time on here but pop om amd get involved in the nonsense every day. Going to give this place a miss for a while. Congrats om your 20 years clean fireman onto to another 20 more

Mate,

I've learnt to not bother commenting on loads of posts now, I read a lot more and comment a lot less.... 

The problem with the Internet is everyone can be an expert on anything, quick Google and back with more facts....you tend to see through it in the end and lads that post a lot of sense shine through....

No point f***ing off though, as in the main this is a pretty decent forum with a lot of decent lads...

• Like 5
27 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Unfortunately I’ve seen my half brothers do it, one brother never stopped and one has restarted after loosing his wife to cancer , glad your clean mate my brothers used to sell the stuff and didn’t care who they sold it to , how it took hold them I always thought it was karma balancing out the damage they had done to others 

its mad how it works mate but 98 percent a the ones selling at somepoint succumb thereself or there sons etc go that route karma is just that i recon

• Like 1
7 hours ago, mC HULL said:

hes and addict i been around them since i was a kid mate i seen more a what that brings then i care to talk about 

i  also got mates getting 20 25 year importing the shite 

everything i have said is 100 percent true 

Like the Escobar of the fens 

• Haha 1

Really enjoying this thread and I feel like I'm learning something. Let's not ruin it. 

Before lockdown Manchester was full of spice heads all over town. Over the last few weeks I've been twice and not seen 1. I'm sure they ate there like but not seeing em rocking and pissing themselves the same. 

How do the make spice? Is it difficult? Expensive? 

1 hour ago, Gypsydog94 said:

Like the Escobar of the fens 

You really must a led a sheltered life in middle a know were gypseydog ? most a what I put theres 15 16 years olds tell you the same ? 

And as for dogs ? ? sheltered again seen nothing most probably 

Edited by mC HULL
11 hours ago, fireman said:

A real good friend of mine fecked off his smack habit when he had a bag of smack then got a drugs test and it came up for barbs (valium) with no opiates(heroin)in it at all,he's never knowingly taken a barb in his life..Sad to hear life's like that for so many folk,such a waste of life eh..:no:

Lol you can smoke barbs mate but again your talking nonsense ? 

Barbituates are different to benzodiazpines which valium diazepam is ? 

But valium and alcohol are brutal withdrawals the only 2 drugs really you can and do die off from quitting cold turkey and both effect the same receptor thats why if your an alcoholic trying to stop they give you valium for a substitute 

another question is coke sniffed up the nose and is called marching powder and makes people act brave and courages or troublesome sorry for asking but ive never took nor did my buddies  but as i get older it seems that the generation i was born in and the next generation are vastly different

Nobody has mentioned the very worst offender……booze.

It seems to have no user profile, it can be literally anyone.

You can be massively successful, down and out, old, young, family person, single…….

Social drinking can very quickly turn to just drinking.

Weed is at absolutely epidemic levels, round my old way every other 14 year old has an eight for sale and the air stinks of it every where you go…..and I mean every where.

To me, it’s the smell of defeat……but that just a personal thing.

I was no angel as a kid but the time comes to put away childish things and it seems to me that’s not the case now……..I don’t understand it.

Is it a case of we are living life surrounded by so many different pressures and misery’s that people need the escape ?…….I often wonder that.

See to me, being stoned as f**k or flying on doves or Charlie when you are 20 is a once in a while giggle…….but every day when your 40?

Surely there has to be a deeper reason for that ? 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, big sid said:

another question is coke sniffed up the nose and is called marching powder and makes people act brave and courages or troublesome sorry for asking but ive never took nor did my buddies  but as i get older it seems that the generation i was born in and the next generation are vastly different, another reason   is ive two daughters and the younger one likes to party and when she goes out she gets plastered and recently she was drunk but she seemed aggressive and instead of going to  her bed as usual she seemed to have more energy and be very confrontational and my elder daughter has suggested she is taking cocaine.

• Sad 1