HELP SCOTLAND

Cocaine is destroying society in general. 
it may come across as a relatively harmless drug but when it’s literally embedded into the night out routine for the huge majority of twenty to forty year olds on a weekend it’s reaching epidemic proportions. 

What shocks me the most is the actual people who take it . I was totally and utterly aghast at the state of some of my peers and elders when I go home on near enough a yearly occasion. It’s aging and make young people haggard. 

terrible lifestyle choice 

• Like 10

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm totaly cool with any questions mate as if i can educate even someone who won't ever take the stuff the knowledge they may gain might just might help someone else in the future in some way.I ruined

Thank you Sid and no i don't get a urge to try it again and i'm not around users any more so it's out my life as a hard object as such.My past life has shaped me and many shit things happened in it bu

Cocaine is destroying society in general.  it may come across as a relatively harmless drug but when it’s literally embedded into the night out routine for the huge majority of twenty to forty year

3 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So how much are you knocking out for a ounce? ?

? ? I wish mate ?no I don't really bad game isn't it mate had lads years ago showed me allsorts lol most faacked now only one way it ends mate all end up dabbling when stress gets em they come on top ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

I don’t think it’s entirely a Scottish problem pal, just it’s been noticed there quicker.  I mentioned this to a a few pals from wales to the north east England over the past couple days an they all said the same, coke an Valium are taking off in there area now, an if your unlucky them it’s crack instead of coke that’s taking a grip of your area ☹️

Wales is full them , especially cardif , full crack heads ,smack heads by half 6 this morning I’d counted at least 10 come past us in the space of half hour all of them trying sell us something , there’s a regular who always comes up and asks for 40p for train fair , he’s smacked out his head 24/7 he must be as he believes people falling for his same routine lol one was trying sell me steak like I’m not fat enough as it is lol , Edinburgh is bad too , there’s a ginger lad who stays out side the Greg’s who fully believes he’s from a difrent time and that he’s traveled back from the future , he’s just f****d in the head tho but he been batterd couple times by the smack heads for sitting in there begging spots , we normally buy him dinner when we’re up there , 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Wales is full them , especially cardif , full crack heads ,smack heads by half 6 this morning I’d counted at least 10 come past us in the space of half hour all of them trying sell us something , there’s a regular who always comes up and asks for 40p for train fair , he’s smacked out his head 24/7 he must be as he believes people falling for his same routine lol one was trying sell me steak like I’m not fat enough as it is lol , Edinburgh is bad too , there’s a ginger lad who stays out side the Greg’s who fully believes he’s from a difrent time and that he’s traveled back from the future , he’s just f****d in the head tho but he been batterd couple times by the smack heads for sitting in there begging spots , we normally buy him dinner when we’re up there , 

90s it was 20p for the bus want it ? 

Now them that are on another planet are faacked on the spice wipes em I got a mate been at everything last 20 year but all there  1 year of spice sectioned its bombed his head out 

Just now, Rusty2 said:

It's how brazen they are. I seen a guy in the Greggs outside Glasgow Central Station. In a wheel chair one leg but had designer clothes on. Rolled in and was selling smack to junkie inside the shop. Couldn't have been any clearer and didn't seem top worried when the woman mentioned she be phoning police if hedidnt leave

They ain’t bothered mate , we go Greg’s for morning coffe and nap and they just walk in pick something out and sit out side eating it then couple them sit together blanket over them having a pipe , there couple tho playing at been homeless especially up by princess street in Edinburgh,blanket round them up to there necks with cup in front them , then End day get up wearing Adidas / Nike tracksuits and trainers , there a Romanian woman as well with one leg who sits on floor by maccys with her hands out , 

bad times 

Just now, mC HULL said:

90s it was 20p for the bus want it ? 

Now them that are on another planet are faacked on the spice wipes em I got a mate been at everything last 20 year but all there  1 year of spice sectioned its bombed his head out 

One of em come up to us and said “ right lads im not a druggy I lost my money and need train fair get home , lad next to me said where you going he said Cardiff ,,,,, we were stood at Cardiff central station , we just burst out laughing and he walked off , lot stabbing over spice , , horrendous shit that 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

One of em come up to us and said “ right lads im not a druggy I lost my money and need train fair get home , lad next to me said where you going he said Cardiff ,,,,, we were stood at Cardiff central station , we just burst out laughing and he walked off , lot stabbing over spice , , horrendous shit that 

? you have to laugh comical some of them 

Spice id say ruins them more than out lads in jail say its brutal in there now i know some been in out last 20 year got act together dont want to go bk now spice everywhere in there lol 

Ruined it for em how mads that 

26 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

same with heroin you smoke base brown you have to add heat and acid in a spoon to turn it into a salt so it can be injected 

And that post shows me just how much bollocks you can really talk,you know fcuk all about what your trying to talk about mate :no:. Let me educate you as i did this many times a day every day for about 8 or 9 years,heroin is a brown powder and you might get what's known as base brown in Asia but like feck will you buy it on the streets here buy anyway,you either put it on some tin foil and heat it from underneath and smoke the smoke that comes from the powder that turns into a runny tar when heated, known as chasing the dragon. To inject it you put water in a spoon and add the powder,you do it that way round so the water never washes out the powder when you put it in (learnt the hard way :doh:) you then add a citric acid to break down the heroin,you then heat the mixture and it turns into a tea looking liquid,you then put in a filter and draw up the liquid then you inject it....  and NOW you know a little bit about what the adults are talking about..:victory:

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, fireman said:

And that post shows me just how much bollocks you can really talk,you know fcuk all about what your trying to talk about mate :no:. Let me educate you as i did this many times a day every day for about 8 or 9 years,heroin is a brown powder and you might get what's known as base brown in Asia but like feck will you buy it on the streets here buy anyway,you either put it on some tin foil and heat it from underneath and smoke the smoke that comes from the powder that turns into a runny tar when heated, known as chasing the dragon. To inject it you put water in a spoon and add the powder,you do it that way round so the water never washes out the powder when you put it in (learnt the hard way :doh:) you then add a citric acid to break down the heroin,you then heat the mixture and it turns into a tea looking liquid,you then put in a filter and draw up the liquid then you inject it....  and NOW you know a little bit about what the adults are talking about..:victory:

no offence mate but you was a user mate your talking absolute bollocks and are clueless 

heroin is a white powder pharmy white it cant be smoked mate only injected 

heroin base brown heroin is smokable they sold this because it was hard to get kids to inject straight away 

brown heroin is heated in a spoon with water and  acid say citric which converts it to a salt in the spoon crudely so it can be jagged 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Rusty2 said:

How long you been clean mate. ? Do you ever drink alcohol or anything like that now ?

20 years this winter mate ,if the right party came along i'd maybe drop a pill but it'd have to be the right party but i'm well happy enough with life to smoke a spliff and sometimes i might have a few fruity ciders but i never really have been a drinking man.. You ask away mate i don't mind but i am off to bed soon,lol,but will answer when i can..

• Like 3
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

no offence mate but you was a user mate your talking absolute bollocks and are clueless 

heroin is a white powder pharmy white it cant be smoked mate only injected 

heroin base brown heroin is smokable they sold this because it was hard to get kids to inject straight away 

brown heroin is heated in a spoon with water and  acid say citric which converts it to a salt in the spoon crudely so it can be jagged 

Heroin is brown,diamorphine which is pharmacy heroin is white and comes in both powder for injection or pill form.

Heroin base is a tar like putty that is found in the first stages of making heroin and isn't something you will NEVER find on any UK street.

Where the feck your getting the salt bit from i have no idea because in all my years your the first person i have ever heard mention anything about heroin turning into a salt...

Read my post again and then you will know you are still talking total bollocks about something you have NEVER  done and i have done thousands of times....

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, waltjnr said:

From a bit of a sarcastic start with this thread on my part ,it's thrown up some interesting feedback ,fair play fireman ,you've been there ,interesting to hear your side!?

Just don't listen to mcknowfuckallhull, :doh:

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Well the downers will soon follow if not there already, an I can’t comment on quality of coke as it’s summat that’s never bothered me in slightest, but when chatting a pal told me the coke around is area is very good an that’s why folk are going mad for it now an the prices are just going up an up cos it’s getting better an better, sad days 

Seen a program not long ago and they were testing coke from various areas of the UK and they were all pretty high % London was 70 odd % clean ,surprised them and me.

19 minutes ago, fireman said:

Unfortunately I’ve seen my half brothers do it, one brother never stopped and one has restarted after loosing his wife to cancer , glad your clean mate my brothers used to sell the stuff and didn’t care who they sold it to , how it took hold them I always thought it was karma balancing out the damage they had done to others 

• Like 3