58 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Redneck, you're not a cat person, BUT, you know what a 'silver tabby norwegian forest cat' is?!  ?

Is that like making names up like these designer dogs these days?  Not you personally, just cat people in general.  ?

Ex wife had one an it was more like a small lapdog than a cat and the fact I could go to work an leave it in a flat with a litter tray catering for it’s toileting needs is why I would have one .

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About 5/6 yrs ago I came home after a 4day festival, and standing on my garden fence was a big ol' hairy cat. My then Mrs opened the back door to shew if away, I stopped her, still full of "festival v

That's ok dave keep well ? 

dont get spot on just get a bullx

Posted Images

4 hours ago, chartpolski said:

Kill the c**t Kieth !!

Its probably some type of cyborg sent to kill you by the New World Order.

They want rid of us old codgers who aren't producing anything or paying taxes !

Well, that's according to some of the more mental posters on the various Covid threads ! ? !

Stay safe mate and just enjoy life ?

Cheers.

Hey up. Rich how's you matey some of those posters on the covid thread mate aren't mental but fekin deranged   just glad Im bloody normal that cats at my front door with a bowl of milk as I type I'm not a cat person but I'm not to a bowl of milk   no pets allowed here  neh mind eh  I'm thinking of one of those virtual pets there's a pekingese pup going fer about £ 300 press a button and the b*****d craps at will been out with my daughter all day rich   what a dear lady she is I want fer nowt   but I didn't come here to be carried I'm quite capable of looking after myself.. There is 15 occupied dwellings here all decent folks I have introduced my daughter to several of the neighbours and they all love her she does shopping ? for some of them  and does some baking for them but I love her to bits mate.. I think if I remember rightly you have a grandson in foreign parts mate you are anchoring to see so I hope all goes well for you rich   

I’ve got 6 cats at the minute . 

loki is our first cat , she’s like aminature panther in build and nature . Very 

Princess Aurora tiana , she’s howling , feral and is very distant 

twilight sparkle , constantly pregnant 

we’ve got three kittens as well. 

I could watch my cats all day f***ing around and playing round in the garden . One thing I have found is that individually they are terrified of the ferrets . It’s like a semi wild predator clash , both not quite domesticated. 

my little boy loves  his ferret ( Elsa) and it follows him around the garden like two divi mates. If one cat is in the garden , not a problem . If two are there they will both turn and observe in that funny cat like way . Unruffled and pretending to be uninterested but slyly stalking around .

the dog is firmly at the bottom of the pile . He gets nipped by the ferret if he comes over and swiped by all the cats if he lies by the door . Poor thing ?? 

• Like 3

Cats are weird as f**k . We moved three hundred miles nearly and Aurora is basically feral, never see her for weeks at a a time . The night before she moved , we left the Door open and she came in , stayed over night , travelled with me to the new house and I just chucked her on the floor in the new gaff . Left her there with some windows open and our minimal stuff to get settled in with. 

went back to get the family moved up etc and that was her . Recocked . Was sat in the kitchen when we walked in . Went out and recocked instantly. 

they are very intuitive and adaptive creatures 

• Like 1

I hated cats ,but when we moved here there was a  matted up young cat about the place , my mrs took pity on it and put some mince out one night for it and  that was that lol. We cleaned her up and got her neutered,  we back onto a farm so had our share of rodents and she absolutely demolished them ,we love birds and feed all year through ,the cat has never killed a bird the birds that visit us don't even fear her ,she can be laid out in the sun and the birds just feed around her she's just not interested in feather but has been an absolute demon on anything small and furry including the odd rabbit. I have a different  respect now for cats they can be a good tool to have about the place.. But yeah get it flead  lol 

VID-20201018-WA0001_1_1.gif

• Like 2