2 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Any more talk like that sir and I will come over yours and give you a basil fawlty flowery twats thrashing 

Cats are good for nothing else, except for hammering the native wildlife in the countries they invade, same as a camel jockey illegal

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About 5/6 yrs ago I came home after a 4day festival, and standing on my garden fence was a big ol' hairy cat. My then Mrs opened the back door to shew if away, I stopped her, still full of "festival v

That's ok dave keep well ? 

dont get spot on just get a bullx

Posted Images

Cheers Arry I've a wicked sense of humour well I must have   after all I put up with you lot  but that clip and indeed the whole series has me in stitches   cheers matey by the way I've shown that cat the door it was scratting it's goolies off 

4 hours ago, iworkwhippets said:

Cheers lads it never entered my head about fleas it's fast asleep here bit of company for me 

I’ll send you something to put on its neck. Should sort the flea problem, just PM your addy mate ?

5B060CE4-74F2-4D7E-BED5-025673AE72C2.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
On 20/07/2021 at 12:07, TOMO said:

its worth remembering that the cat flea is the most common flea as well....take dido,s advice mate....buy some spot on and treat it..just in case.....a few quid now could save you a shit ton of grief ....and money

Apparently the dog ones are the best to use ?

About 5/6 yrs ago I came home after a 4day festival, and standing on my garden fence was a big ol' hairy cat. My then Mrs opened the back door to shew if away, I stopped her, still full of "festival vibes" and started chatting with said beast. It hopped off the fence, ran into my kitchen shouting its head off, then crashed out on the floor. Woke up an hour or so later and f.ucked off...next morning there it was at the back door again, shouting away for food, and I succumbed to its charms and gave it some ham out the fridge.... still got the bugger, even moved house with it!!!! As the op of this thread, never was a cat person, but this greedy, daft ba.stard changed that...

Yokel.

IMG_20210123_212739~3.jpg

IMG_20201002_162736~2.jpg

IMG_20200119_090649~2.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, YOKEL said:

About 5/6 yrs ago I came home after a 4day festival, and standing on my garden fence was a big ol' hairy cat. My then Mrs opened the back door to shew if away, I stopped her, still full of "festival vibes" and started chatting with said beast. It hopped off the fence, ran into my kitchen shouting its head off, then crashed out on the floor. Woke up an hour or so later and f.ucked off...next morning there it was at the back door again, shouting away for food, and I succumbed to its charms and gave it some ham out the fridge.... still got the bugger, even moved house with it!!!! As the op of this thread, never was a cat person, but this greedy, daft ba.stard changed that...

Yokel.

I’m not a cat person as such but I’d happily have a silver tabby Norwegian Forest cat similar looking to yours ?

• Like 1

Kill the c**t Kieth !!

Its probably some type of cyborg sent to kill you by the New World Order.

They want rid of us old codgers who aren't producing anything or paying taxes !

Well, that's according to some of the more mental posters on the various Covid threads ! ? !

Stay safe mate and just enjoy life ?

Cheers.

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, YOKEL said:

Yokel.

Try it on the Westons - mum went mental at me when I was younger for giving our old cat Guinness. 

........ it fell of the sofa, walked into the patio door and threw up on the living room carpet :laugh:

• Haha 2
Just now, Jonjon79 said:

Try it on the Westons - mum went mental at me when I was younger for giving our old cat Guinness. 

........ it fell of the sofa, walked into the patio door and threw up on the living room carpet :laugh:

That was me at 14.........

Cheers.

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, YOKEL said:

Yokel.

Fecking hate the poxy good for nothing cat:laugh: ,but your floor is pretty cool bud..:victory:..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
52 minutes ago, fireman said:

Fecking hate the poxy good for nothing cat:laugh: ,but your floor is pretty cool bud..:victory:..

I liked that floor, can't say as I liked laying it! Was a bit optimistic in the time it would take, and set about it after work one night....?

Yokel

• Like 1
2 hours ago, forest of dean redneck said:

I’m not a cat person as such but I’d happily have a silver tabby Norwegian Forest cat similar looking to yours ?

Redneck, you're not a cat person, BUT, you know what a 'silver tabby norwegian forest cat' is?!  ?

Is that like making names up like these designer dogs these days?  Not you personally, just cat people in general.  ?

• Like 1

Don’t mind cats, but hate the destruction of wildlife they cause. Estimated that they kill over 100 million birds and mammals in the UK each year. Must be 1000+ times more than all the dogs in the country, but very little ever said about it. And don’t get me started on the free roaming and sh!tting in gardens etc. It should be legal to shoot/trap/poison the fcuking things on your property. Hmmm, turns out I do mind cats ?

• Like 4