Never been over keen on em but just these last couple of days with this extreme heat I've had my door wide open which leads onto my garden at the front of the flat. There's been this large white cat stretched out under the hedges trying to escape the heat I reckon anyhow I was in the kitchen doing breakfast this morning when the bugger has made itself at home in my living room it's a friendly bugger and it's no skin of my nose if it wants to make itself at home here it's free to come n go but pets aren't allowed here 

• Like 1

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About 5/6 yrs ago I came home after a 4day festival, and standing on my garden fence was a big ol' hairy cat. My then Mrs opened the back door to shew if away, I stopped her, still full of "festival v

That's ok dave keep well ? 

dont get spot on just get a bullx

Posted Images

1 hour ago, iworkwhippets said:

Never been over keen on em but just these last couple of days with this extreme heat I've had my door wide open which leads onto my garden at the front of the flat. There's been this large white cat stretched out under the hedges trying to escape the heat I reckon anyhow I was in the kitchen doing breakfast this morning when the bugger has made itself at home in my living room it's a friendly bugger and it's no skin of my nose if it wants to make itself at home here it's free to come n go but pets aren't allowed here 

If your letting it visit then just make sure you get it a flea treatment. The worst flea infestations come when you only have an animal in briefly. If you have a pet and it's well treated then it's killing fleas as it goes along. When they visit briefly, especially a stray they leave you will fleas and its a ball ache to get rid of. Just get it a spot on treatment online and put it on its neck. 

• Like 3

its worth remembering that the cat flea is the most common flea as well....take dido,s advice mate....buy some spot on and treat it..just in case.....a few quid now could save you a shit ton of grief ....and money

• Like 1
On 20/07/2021 at 11:56, DIDO.1 said:

If your letting it visit then just make sure you get it a flea treatment. The worst flea infestations come when you only have an animal in briefly. If you have a pet and it's well treated then it's killing fleas as it goes along. When they visit briefly, especially a stray they leave you will fleas and its a ball ache to get rid of. Just get it a spot on treatment online and put it on its neck. 

Exactly what happened to the Lady next door to me only see never realised the cat was even in the house. She heard something in the middle of the night it was under her bed and she heard something, scared the shit out of her. Next thing she was infested with fleas and had a devil of a job clearing them even with professionals called in.

So yeah I'm with DIDO and Tom on this one Ken keep the bugger out mate.

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
7 minutes ago, Arry said:

Exactly what happened to the Last next door to me only see never realised the cat was even in the house. She heard something in the middle of the night it was under her bed and she heard something, scared the shit out of her. Next thing she was infested with fleas and had a devil of a job clearing them even with professionals called in.

So yeah I'm with DIDO and Tom on this one Ken keep the bugger out mate.

Cheers Arry

Arry my son who the fucks Ken promise me you will buck yer ideas up ? 

• Haha 1