Lakedistrict trip part 1 and 2 catch&cook

Hi guys.. heres a couple videos of me traveling with my dogs and ferrets in my camper. Over 4 days I go bass , trout and mackeral fishing. My mate sam who's a chef cooks the most mouth watering dish with the bass. I cook the trout and on the last day we go ratting and shoot some ferals, woodys and a couple rabbits. It was another brilliant trip thanks to the lads from whitehaven.

I nearly had a bad injury on the first day when I visit a waterfall.

Thankyou for looking . 

• Like 1

Just now, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Thankyou mate. They are brilliant. 

I love sitting and watching mine play. Like the idea of taking them down by the stream for a play. Might just follow that idea especially in this hot weather. I have only ever had one ferret that used to love to jump in our pond and that is when I was a kid, many moons ago Lol.

Nice Bass by the way. Be hoping for one tonight as I'm out but not really fishing for them, don't mind an accidental though.

Cheers Andy

On 20/07/2021 at 11:48, Arry said:

I love sitting and watching mine play. Like the idea of taking them down by the stream for a play. Might just follow that idea especially in this hot weather. I have only ever had one ferret that used to love to jump in our pond and that is when I was a kid, many moons ago Lol.

Nice Bass by the way. Be hoping for one tonight as I'm out but not really fishing for them, don't mind an accidental though.

Cheers Andy

Did you catch any bass mate? Currently on the trent fishing for barbel but can only catch good sized bream. ?

On 25/07/2021 at 09:56, Andrewreynoldshunting said:

Did you catch any bass mate? Currently on the trent fishing for barbel but can only catch good sized bream. ?

No mate was really after Smooth-hounds with peeler crab baits. Mate had a small but its not unknown to get the odd Bass. Last night tried again solo on a rock mark where I have had lot in the passed spinning and plugs but alas not one hit. But hey sometimes its nice to be out with just the anticipation of a hit and it only takes one to change the evening.

Cheers Arry

• Like 2

Beautiful life in a camper. I wish I have a more time to travel. Really nice video. I spend 10 days in a wild last spring in Norway. There was just me, nature and my friend. Next year I'm moving to the countryside. I'm also good a cooking, but catching fish not so much. I don't have a time for fishing - too busy ? 

Edited by Oldtravellerkiler
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...