• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

ffs this getting ridiculous now  

I am becoming more drawn to boxer dogs these days. I was never interested in any dogs that were not working dogs, and to me that was always terriers, running dogs and having respect for hounds, gundog

Only ones I see normally got a k9 harness on puffing like Ivor the engine and dragging a milf wannabe along .

6 hours ago, Scheme_Lakeland said:

Do these dogs ever get worked? They seem to have way too much of a squashed in face to be any use but I’ve heard of people using them hunting and was wondering if it was common.

no interest in owning one, was just curiosity 

are you a copper?

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
8 hours ago, Scheme_Lakeland said:

Do these dogs ever get worked? They seem to have way too much of a squashed in face to be any use but I’ve heard of people using them hunting and was wondering if it was common.

What have you heard they use them on? 

44 minutes ago, Scheme_Lakeland said:

I seen a video on YouTube which obviously isnt much of a source

I have an old book with one attack trained and supposedly they used to fight them. They could be alright on rats unless one got into a narrow space, like a corner, lol. I think they might make an alright watchdog in the house.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Scheme_Lakeland said:

What ever comes into your head after this thread find a YouTube channel or something will ya,as it’s getting beyond a joke now lad.Are you just trying to go through every breed in the world to see what they were bred for,if so read up on them instead of putting the shit on here as it’s getting fecking soul destroying now.Just remember this is a hunting forum not what can a lap dog lick apart from fanny lips.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
27 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d rather read about this lads dream dogs than Fcuking covid or darkies anymore I’ll tell yous that for nowt ?? after all this is a hunting site an lad is posting on dog sections, is becoming annoying tho but not not quite up there with anti covid, anti darkie an Aunty brenda’s show us your dinner threads ??

I’d vote for you mate ?

you’d make a real mayor  ?

ATB

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

oi leave auntie brenda alone my aunt a real beauty long legs stocking and suspenders  a tiny wee push bra that her tits ream over so feck off and leave her alone , i think she my auntie at least thats what my dad said.

• Haha 6
15 minutes ago, big sid said:

oi leave auntie brenda alone my aunt a real beauty long legs stocking and suspenders  a tiny wee push bra that her tits ream over so feck off and leave her alone , i think she my auntie at least thats what my dad said.

That’ll do ??

2 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I’d rather read about this lads dream dogs than Fcuking covid or darkies anymore I’ll tell yous that for nowt ?? after all this is a hunting site an lad is posting on dog sections, is becoming annoying tho but not not quite up there with anti covid, anti darkie an Aunty brenda’s show us your dinner threads ??

You mean rate my plate an it’s not our fault your not a domestic god is it ?