1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Is eating possum common?

No the older generation  that came through the depression  survived on possum.They would  catch the possum and put him in a cage and feed him corn for a few days to clean the possums system out as they mostly eat dead things.Then they roast the possum with sweet potatoes. I'm glad I didn't have to eat it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent a couple of years on a cattle station in central Queensland in me early 20s . Just went over backpacking originally, but after drinking all me cash in the first month ended up with a job on this

It's not about money it's about power

I don't think that's true, a dog that has caught plenty of pigs will have the scars to show for its efforts ,even if its just a bailer. One out a big boar can make short work of a dog in fact I lost(k

Posted Images

18 minutes ago, Rickshaw swami said:

No the older generation  that came through the depression  survived on possum.They would  catch the possum and put him in a cage and feed him corn for a few days to clean the possums system out as they mostly eat dead things.Then they roast the possum with sweet potatoes. I'm glad I didn't have to eat it.

That’s awsome thanks for sharing pal, you’d have thought they would have tried stew instead of roast but who am I to question these folk 😂 I’d give it a try, but don’t fancy eating them regular iv read up up on them in past, spoke to other guys from your side a water an they hated them an I couldn’t suss out why, then I read up on them haha I think I’d like them tbh, them an coon I reckon be super fun with a couple a hounds, I’d go all, where the red fern grows’ 😂😂

• Like 2
23 hours ago, Greb147 said:

There's plenty of shite pits about as well though mate, amstaff, petbull, whatever they are they are giant shite bags. 😂

8k to look like a chavy gangster, keepdiggin must get a semi on over them.  

Chavs have Akita’s round can’t afford xl bullys

Just now, keepdiggin said:

Lol just pets mate didn’t pay stupid money for them tbh 

Did you get it off the fella who runs Designer Bullies or whatever they are called?