powerhouse x

6 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

So what are they made up of, you can clearly see the APBT influence IMO.

Have a read up on them...if they had Pitbull blood then they wouldn't be everywhere?probably...am Stafford,old Tyme bulldog,french mastiff,french bull dog,who f***ing cares...useless shitting machines that the wannabee gangsters think they can clean their ill gotten gains with by peddling the arse off em...get out and do an honest days graft they want too?

• Like 2

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent a couple of years on a cattle station in central Queensland in me early 20s . Just went over backpacking originally, but after drinking all me cash in the first month ended up with a job on this

It's not about money it's about power

I don't think that's true, a dog that has caught plenty of pigs will have the scars to show for its efforts ,even if its just a bailer. One out a big boar can make short work of a dog in fact I lost(k

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

Have a read up on them...if they had Pitbull blood then they wouldn't be everywhere?probably...am Stafford,old Tyme bulldog,french mastiff,french bull dog,who f***ing cares...useless shitting machines that the wannabee gangsters think they can clean their ill gotten gains with by peddling the arse off em...get out and do an honest days graft they want too?

There's plenty of shite pits about as well though mate, amstaff, petbull, whatever they are they are giant shite bags. ?

8k to look like a chavy gangster, keepdiggin must get a semi on over them.  

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

If they are not down from Pit Bulls then they are down from American Staffs which are just show versions of the APBT anyway.

That's something that has always puzzled me. The Am Staff is an AKC registered APBT, so how do they have discernible different DNA when they test these things?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

There's plenty of shite pits about as well though mate, amstaff, petbull, whatever they are they are giant shite bags. ?

8k to look like a chavy gangster, keepdiggin must get a semi on over them.  

3/4 yrs ago everybody started getting them,and you could have one on tick round here?now they pay you a pup after they've rammed your upstairs ? sell you a dream .....they all related so your f****d when there's 20 in each street?can't give them away now...next big one is the Mali and X's for the protection work and a pat on the back from your Instagram followers ?...it's shocking the amount of working dog lads that are all over them.....and the fanny lickers?

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

That's something that has always puzzled me. The Am Staff is an AKC registered APBT, so how do they have discernible different DNA when they test these things?

I should imagine they can't, technically the Am Staff is banned over here as well from what i recall.

Just now, Daniel cain said:

Can have them,just have to be neutered and muzzled....always been the case?

Yeah, same as APBT's, those Bully's ain't muzzled or neutered though as they are breeding machines. ?

They ain't exactly inconspicuous with it either, cnuts have got first class websites peddling them.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, eastcoast said:

My mistake. Thought they were still allowed in UK. I must be thinking of Irish staffs. 

Like Dan says, you can have exemptions but as a breed I believe they were outlawed the same.

You are right though, they are just a show version of the APBT that went down a different route than the sporting dogs.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Rickshaw swami said:

I have Catahoula  pups for sale.They can catch a hog,whoop an elephant,Chase a lion across the desert for days.They prefer a diet of fresh immigrants.They will attack the mother in law,brother in-law and the other law.

10,000 Confederate  dollars.Firm.

Today only while supplies  last.

I take it you don't rate them? Genuine question, I have never seen 1 let alone seen 1 hunt.

5 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Loads of them things round here. Think that 10k price tag has halfed now. Just big 'pet bulls', though there all bred out of game dogs years ago, so as DS said sooner or later it'll all end in tears... Plenty of folk breeding the arse out of them!

If i'm right XL's started mostly from Main Frame kennels in the US, a dog they called the 'blue dog'. The band Outkast are part owners of the kennel and everyone wanted these overinflated pit bulls (in both size and price)

Dogo's and Catahoulla's will be next mark my words... ?‍♂️

There was a lad on here, I can't remember his user name, but LDR and myself had a couple of run outs on his permission with him.

A top class lad, and I seem to remember he was running a catahoulla x on the Northumberland fells, be interesting to see how it turned out.

Cheers.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

No Pitbull in them...bred to look good on a music video ?

Of course theres pit bull in em, Main Frame kennels were putting these out 20 years ago. The bull blood is just shite, big dog to big dog, with other shite slipped in too.

But you are right Dan, they were bred to look good in music videos.

Just now, chartpolski said:

There was a lad on here, I can't remember his user name, but LDR and myself had a couple of run outs on his permission with him.

A top class lad, and I seem to remember he was running a catahoulla x on the Northumberland fells, be interesting to see how it turned out.

Cheers.

Be nice to see sommat like that. I love the look of them catahoulla's, though i don't tell anyone about it... ?

Met a lad with a Beauceron last year, of which their blood is supposed to be in them cat's. Lovely thing it was too, look even better if it'd came out of greyhound... ?