powerhouse x

27 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

Speaking of big shitting machines.

How are folk getting away with breeding these XL Bully dogs, selling the cnuts for 10k a pup when they are a Pitbull type dog?

Only a matter of time before something bad happens with one of them things.Ive seen too many soppy little gangster wannabes that shouldn't even be allowed to own an animal trying there hand at protection work with these scatterbred mutts.Shows how money can come before any kind of morals that certain protection trainers/decoys will even entertain them.

• Like 3

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spent a couple of years on a cattle station in central Queensland in me early 20s . Just went over backpacking originally, but after drinking all me cash in the first month ended up with a job on this

It's not about money it's about power

I don't think that's true, a dog that has caught plenty of pigs will have the scars to show for its efforts ,even if its just a bailer. One out a big boar can make short work of a dog in fact I lost(k

Posted Images

2 hours ago, downsouth said:

Only a matter of time before something bad happens with one of them things.Ive seen too many soppy little gangster wannabes that shouldn't even be allowed to own an animal trying there hand at protection work with these scatterbred mutts.Shows how money can come before any kind of morals that certain protection trainers/decoys will even entertain them.

My point is how come they are not getting pulled for the dogs when you can't own that type without restrictions, plus you have the fact that they crop their ears.

I don't agree with banning breeds but what's good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander.

My pal got a presa dog there that i quite enjoy going out with seen him catch a few things hunts like a hound he aint on same page as a bull x but a good dog to have about. If he could clone him id have one in a second.

35 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

My point is how come they are not getting pulled for the dogs when you can't own that type without restrictions, plus you have the fact that they crop their ears.

I don't agree with banning breeds but what's good enough for the goose is good enough for the gander.

They are coppers kicked a guy a no’s door in for something else dogs where kennelled in the back garden they took the 4 off them but they were returned to him 

4 hours ago, Greb147 said:

How are folk getting away with breeding these XL Bully dogs, selling the cnuts for 10k a pup when they are a Pitbull type dog?

Loads of them things round here. Think that 10k price tag has halfed now. Just big 'pet bulls', though there all bred out of game dogs years ago, so as DS said sooner or later it'll all end in tears... Plenty of folk breeding the arse out of them!

If i'm right XL's started mostly from Main Frame kennels in the US, a dog they called the 'blue dog'. The band Outkast are part owners of the kennel and everyone wanted these overinflated pit bulls (in both size and price)

Dogo's and Catahoulla's will be next mark my words... ?‍♂️

2 hours ago, Greb147 said:

Cropped ears are easy enough to get round with dodgy passports and foreign chips.As for pitbull types I dont think a lot of councils have the funds to enforce it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

Loads of them things round here. Think that 10k price tag has halfed now. Just big 'pet bulls', though there all bred out of game dogs years ago, so as DS said sooner or later it'll all end in tears... Plenty of folk breeding the arse out of them!

If i'm right XL's started mostly from Main Frame kennels in the US, a dog they called the 'blue dog'. The band Outkast are part owners of the kennel and everyone wanted these overinflated pit bulls (in both size and price)

Allways fancied a catahoulla if I had unlimited kennel space and time.

Some nice ones down Oz.

Cheers.

• Like 1

I have Catahoula  pups for sale.They can catch a hog,whoop an elephant,Chase a lion across the desert for days.They prefer a diet of fresh immigrants.They will attack the mother in law,brother in-law and the other law.

10,000 Confederate  dollars.Firm.

Today only while supplies  last.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
7 hours ago, Greb147 said:

No Pitbull in them...bred to look good on a music video ?

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

No Pitbull in them...bred to look good on a music video ?

They have got Pitbull in them somewhere down the line, just look like they've been crossed with mastiff and whatever.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Bosun11 said:

They're still being put up for 8k, lad I work with has a hard on for them and showed me a breeders website, still got them on sg that price.

50 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They have got Pitbull in them somewhere down the line, just look like they've been crossed with mastiff and whatever.

No,Your wrong....that's why the law hand them back after DNA testing?

• Like 1