Advice on getting either, Bedlington Whippet, or Bed Lurcher.

1 hour ago, jackthelad said:

Haha you no the bold China plate then ? Was me that brought them

four pups up from Wales and aye she’s a cracking bitch jaw like a gin trap 

Not work but seen her a couple of times mate. Yeah I could imagine head like a breeze block. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jackthelad said:

Your ever this way again pop in with her owner for a mooch mate 

Sounds good bud, flat out this time of year getting ready for the glorious 12th, but soon calms down and will get something organised?? 

• Like 1
On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2021 at 18:34, scotsmac1 said:

I want get dog as my companion. I live in small rural village in SW Scotland, and my hobby is fly fishing for salmon, and generally getting out each day.

Im looking not to big, and easy management. I was brought up with my fathers gun dogs, but personally this will be my first dog. So something on the easy side.

My prefrence, is the long wire haired, silver grey Bedlington Whippet, or the lurcher. I prefer the Bed Whippet simply as I believe it's slightly smaller.

Can anyone advise me, if Im making correct decision, in choosing the Whippet cross ?

And any advice on good dealer where Im likely find a long wire haired, silver grey Bed Whip ? 

And what sort money should I be paying ?

Thanks.

Id source a Beddy/Grey hybrid as they offer a tad more,as you are in Scotland you are in an area that still holds a few decent lurchers of this type.Take your time,do your homework and be willing to hold your wallet at bay.