A walk down memory lane.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had a lovely walk up along the river bank this morning, around 6.30 am this morning,    and I was thinking about my first post I typed on Mother &son, I apologised, to the fellow who originally

Goodonya Brother,...you are not alone....?  A Hunting Man, is always a Hunting Man,..until he is resting forever, deep beneath the cold turf.... Be lucky now and stay safe,...all the best, O

Glad you're still in the game, I missed last season as I had the the old bitch, Delta, put down at 15, and my other bitch, Lima, has put in some great shifts, but at 12 is enjoying a well deserved ret

Goodonya Brother,...you are not alone....?

A Hunting Man, is always a Hunting Man,..until he is resting forever, deep beneath the cold turf....

Be lucky now and stay safe,...all the best, OldPhil.?

Edited by OldPhil
  • Like 10
1 minute ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Go away  boy

Boy?!  Dear oh dear lol.

Someone posts something of a very personal, and emotional nature, and all you can do is mock!!

That, and your inane bullshit you've posted over the last couple of months, tells everyone on here what you actually really are.

An ignoble, thick as f**k idiot!!

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Boy?!  Dear oh dear lol.

Someone posts something of a very personal, and emotional nature, and all you can do is mock!!

That, and your inane bullshit you've posted over the last couple of months, tells everyone on here what you actually really are.

An ignoble, thick as f**k idiot!!

Listen shit head he made personal rude comments about me....seriously shut that hole in your head and wrap it i don't mouth on forums ok ill say f**k all else ? 

11 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Come let's meet fatty 

7 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Listen shit head he made personal rude comments about me....seriously shut that hole in your head and wrap it i don't mouth on forums ok ill say f**k all else ? 

Lol, you seriously sound like one of these ex ish, druggies that has caused himself irreparable mental issues!

Oh yeah, I've never been fat lol.