Do they sweat?

Just been working, outside. I've come in with beads of sweat falling from me. I said to myself; " Christ! I'm sweating like a dog! "

Then, in my head,  corrected myself. 'That's fukking stupid! Dogs don't sweat! They can't.'

Then I thought; " Alright. pig then. I'm sweating like a ..... Hold on a minute ..... "

So ...?

Thanks.

(Who's gonna be first to suggest " A nigger on a rape charge. ")

I once turned to a random worker, in a big place, and exclaimed ~ in a loud, Australian accent: " Stroof, mate! There's more fukking sweat on me than an Abo's fukkin loin cloth!!! ".

The fixed, half smile as he stared glazedly at me. Synapses clearly failing to join the dots of what he'd just heard. That look will stay with me forever. What a fukking result!

Damn! Not looking too good for that niggger then, is it? ?

Just had my electric sheep out. Put out a big trap and wanted the long, rough grass inside it gone. Sat here, pondering my options.

Ding!!!?Fifteen minutes on my knees, with my electric hedge trimmer! 8)

I fukking impress even myself, some times.

19 minutes ago, shaaark said:

My personal favourite, 'sweating like a KUNT!!'  ?

That word fits in anywhere. My old boss doing building used to call a small amount of something "a c**t full" . Used to say it to customers without thinking ??

"Yeah shouldnt take much to fill that gap , will only be a cuntfull"

You could see their brains ticking over thinking "did he just say what i think he juat said"

• Haha 7
Just now, Welsh_red said:

That word fits in anywhere. My old boss doing building used to call a small amount of something "a c**t full" . Used to say it to customers without thinking ??

"Yeah shouldnt take much to fill that gap , will only be a cuntfull"

You could see their brains ticking over thinking "did he just say what i think he juat said"

Yep, I love things like that lol.  An old mate of mine, who died just over three years ago, worked with a similar type of guy, he'd have us both in stitches laughing within a couple of minutes lol. ?