Old girl last litter.

19 minutes ago, bullyson said:

Bred my old bitch this year just whelped 10 pups she will be 9yr old tomorrow And normally wouldn't breed a bitch of this age but she's been a world beater to me. She's a genuine first X bred by myself out of Ried bred bull to daughter of Westmeath Hawk to a big unit of bull x bred down from Monty and Sally on father's side. 

All pups spoken for before birth. 

Atb 

received_2067938563357740.jpeg

received_285235673357342.jpeg

Are they likely to turn heavier type them mate or racy? Can't beat a nice well bred litter of proper bullxs?

• Like 1
52 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Are they likely to turn heavier type them mate or racy? Can't beat a nice well bred litter of proper bullxs?

Mother is racy for a first X and could run and catch all quarry  but hoping for strong well put together animals that can run a bit. Cheers

• Like 3
4 hours ago, bullyson said:

Bred my old bitch this year just whelped 10 pups she will be 9yr old tomorrow And normally wouldn't breed a bitch of this age but she's been a world beater to me. She's a genuine first X bred by myself out of Ried bred bull to daughter of Westmeath Hawk to a big unit of bull x bred down from Monty and Sally on father's side. 

Atb 

Nice one BS….. best of luck with them.

wish I’d have done the same a year of three ago.

ATB Tony

• Thanks 1
On 19/07/2021 at 15:55, bullyson said:

Atb 

Corkers mate ? 

• Thanks 1
  • 2 months later...