Conversations with the enemy

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some weeks back a man from my old area put up a post on my old towns local page telling us we need educated about kneeling down for BLM and black men. The page has 23,000 members. This man i

you see mate, as long as man walks on this little old earth , we as people will never get on , if your black, brown, yellow, red, and halfcast , will never get on with white people, the sooner people

I was like that when i was younger and didnt really know how to communicate without lashing out but i think the older you get the more you learn how to express yourself without making a complete bollo

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, WILF said:

I said that to him, I said we are different, being different isn’t a bad thing, but we have to accept we are and that why our place looks like our place and his place looks like his place.

I also told him we invented all the medicines that are saving tens of thousands of lives every day in Africa and Africa had never invented a thing, so how does that make us this horrible evil empire when we are doing so much good.

And his response ?

11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

And his response ?

I’m a nutshell, we are only doing it for a profit to exploit them and they don’t want our help anyway.

With the difference thing, it was some waffle about one world big enough for all and the normal we are holding them back shit ! 

43 minutes ago, socks said:

Talk radio now has or it will in a minuet have calvin Robinson on against John Barnes ……

f****d if i can get on that unless i go and sit in the motor and i aint doing that but just looked him up......young black lad with an afro is straight away someone id be happy to listen to,obviously has a bit of pride about him....thanks for the pointer mate :thumbs:

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I honestly find life too short to be dealing with folk like that an I get it that’s it just burying me head, but it’s rather that than burying a hatchet in some ungrateful darkie an going to jail an leaving me kids to figure life out themselves, I’ll keep going about my business, but please don’t think yous are the only folk that feel that way. Its just folk like me ain’t too hot at controlling themselves an so I’d rather stay out the equation ?

Totally understandable ? 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

f****d if i can get on that unless i go and sit in the motor and i aint doing that but just looked him up......young black lad with an afro is straight away someone id be happy to listen to,obviously has a bit of pride about him....thanks for the pointer mate :thumbs:

You can download talk radio on your phone app or on YouTube. A radio Channel that will suite most folk on here. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, socks said:

You can download talk radio on your phone app or on YouTube. A radio Channel that will suite most folk on here. 

Mike Graham, funny and sensible. ?

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, dytkos said:

Mike Graham, funny and sensible. ?

Cheers, D.

You sure you're not getting mixed up with Mike Parry who did/does a Talksport show with him ?

Mike Parry is a funny,likeable sort of chap....Mike Graham is a raging lefty prick !

20 hours ago, WILF said:

In one sentence he said Christian Europe is no different than Al Quieda ! 

He point blank didn’t answer lots of point, preferring to waffle his by the book Labour Party rhetoric.

He said given a choice he’d rather live in Nigeria, I said “why don’t you then and help Africa climb out of the Stone Age” he said it’s because his white wife wouldn’t fit in with the culture !! 

Oh the irony

• Like 1
20 hours ago, WILF said:

In one sentence he said Christian Europe is no different than Al Quieda ! 

He point blank didn’t answer lots of point, preferring to waffle his by the book Labour Party rhetoric.

He said given a choice he’d rather live in Nigeria, I said “why don’t you then and help Africa climb out of the Stone Age” he said it’s because his white wife wouldn’t fit in with the culture !! 

His white wife will get more bbc’s than dinners over there and the hubby wont stand a chance in stopping it. Theyll just hack him up and sell him as bush meat

11 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

His white wife will get more bbc’s than dinners over there and the hubby wont stand a chance in stopping it. Theyll just hack him up and sell him as bush meat

His Mrs was mid wife to my oldest son.

He said they met in The Gambia working for some charity……I think he completely missed the fact that white medically trained staff were helping in The Gambia ! Lol 

19 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

I honestly find life too short to be dealing with folk like that an I get it that’s it just burying me head, but it’s rather that than burying a hatchet in some ungrateful darkie an going to jail an leaving me kids to figure life out themselves, I’ll keep going about my business, but please don’t think yous are the only folk that feel that way. Its just folk like me ain’t too hot at controlling themselves an so I’d rather stay out the equation ?

I was like that when i was younger and didnt really know how to communicate without lashing out but i think the older you get the more you learn how to express yourself without making a complete bollocks of it and coming across like a wild animal.....im not educated by any stretch of the imagination but ive learned how to conduct myself in any type of company over the years and one thing ive observed is that nothing intimidates these type of blacks more than an unafraid,direct,factually speaking white man who can string a sentence together without losing his cool.....but yes i totally get your point.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I was like that when i was younger and didnt really know how to communicate without lashing out but i think the older you get the more you learn how to express yourself without making a complete bollocks of it and coming across like a wild animal.....im not educated by any stretch of the imagination but ive learned how to conduct myself in any type of company over the years and one thing ive observed is that nothing intimidates these type of blacks more than an unafraid,direct,factually speaking white man who can string a sentence together without losing his cool.....but yes i totally get your point.

Being polite and frank definitely threw him off balance, I think these people get so used to people doffing their cap because they are hiding behind a big team of demented bullies and the law that it’s a whole new thing when they get someone who doesn’t care about any of that and won’t easily fall into the little traps they lay.