Conversations with the enemy

Some weeks back a man from my old area put up a post on my old towns local page telling us we need educated about kneeling down for BLM and black men.

The page has 23,000 members.

This man is a black university lecturer and has run twice for a position as a local councillor.

He is married to a white girl who is a nurse and he is 60 years old, he has been in the U.K. for 25 years.

Anyway, I responded to his post and thinking he was being a smart arse no doubt he said he prefers to have these discussions face to face……no problem says I, I will fly over and buy you a cup of tea and we will talk about it.

I don’t believe you can let absolute nonsense go unchallenged and you should practice what you preach.

So anyway, I arrange a weekend and fly over (last week)……he starts messing about with the days and the times so I say “Look, absolutely any time or day is fine, just say and I’ll be there”

He bottled it…….but, he asked if we could continue our conversation via message and said “Yep, fine”

It has run into thousands of words and been an immensely interesting and equally as shocking insight into the mind set of these people. 

I can’t  copy or write all the thousand of words of exchanges but to cut a long story short this bloke genuinely sees the west and more to the point England as this evil, colonial empire who should be punished on a daily basis.

He isn’t in the least bit grateful that he was allowed to live here with the women he loves, he has nothing but utter contempt for us and our history.

Its been immensely interesting and I would encourage everyone to challenge these people wherever you encounter them……why should they get to say what they like Scot free. 

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some weeks back a man from my old area put up a post on my old towns local page telling us we need educated about kneeling down for BLM and black men. The page has 23,000 members. This man i

you see mate, as long as man walks on this little old earth , we as people will never get on , if your black, brown, yellow, red, and halfcast , will never get on with white people, the sooner people

I was like that when i was younger and didnt really know how to communicate without lashing out but i think the older you get the more you learn how to express yourself without making a complete bollo

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JR Yipp said:

Gets on a plane to go and have a barney with some internet clown with an agenda, but wont pop over and see his old mate...... worlds gone bloody mad. ?

They beam the bat light into the sky and I answer the call ! 

Ive had many similar conversations with blacks and in all fairness they're not all like that.....whether you come to agree with each other or not is irrelevant but these types of uncomfortable conversations are absolutely vital to have if multiculturalism is to ever stand any chance of working so fair do's for doing it Wilf......im spending a lot of time listening to this chap Jared Taylor of late as he is one of the few " voices " out there who thinks exactly like i do ( he just speaks posher than me ) ?.....but this bird who interviewed him is pretty much along the lines of a few blacks i regularly natter with who actually have the guts and character to recognise racial difference and to me this is the type of " progression " we should be looking for instead of who can cry the loudest and be the most victimised......have a listen if you have an hour to kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cepo36KEECY

Edited to add....shes a bit scatty but bear with it ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

i love the fact that he can say anything he likes and can encourage others to speak out about the racist countries we live in.ffs if a white bloke whistles bob the builder to a non white neighbour that is a hate crime and you will get it on your record for 5-6 years.that is what is only thought of a being a crime possibly but still it counts.this shite is a fecking joke.

27 minutes ago, WILF said:

Some weeks back a man from my old area put up a post on my old towns local page telling us we need educated about kneeling down for BLM and black men.

The page has 23,000 members.

This man is a black university lecturer and has run twice for a position as a local councillor.

He is married to a white girl who is a nurse and he is 60 years old, he has been in the U.K. for 25 years.

Anyway, I responded to his post and thinking he was being a smart arse no doubt he said he prefers to have these discussions face to face……no problem says I, I will fly over and buy you a cup of tea and we will talk about it.

I don’t believe you can let absolute nonsense go unchallenged and you should practice what you preach.

So anyway, I arrange a weekend and fly over (last week)……he starts messing about with the days and the times so I say “Look, absolutely any time or day is fine, just say and I’ll be there”

He bottled it…….but, he asked if we could continue our conversation via message and said “Yep, fine”

It has run into thousands of words and been an immensely interesting and equally as shocking insight into the mind set of these people. 

I can’t  copy or write all the thousand of words of exchanges but to cut a long story short this bloke genuinely sees the west and more to the point England as this evil, colonial empire who should be punished on a daily basis.

He isn’t in the least bit grateful that he was allowed to live here with the women he loves, he has nothing but utter contempt for us and our history.

Its been immensely interesting and I would encourage everyone to challenge these people wherever you encounter them……why should they get to say what they like Scot free. 

the ungratefull cnt,  should be horse whippet  then deported  ,back to his own trbe, 

22 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Ive had many similar conversations with blacks and in all fairness they're not all like that.....whether you come to agree with each other or not is irrelevant but these types of uncomfortable conversations are absolutely vital to have if multiculturalism is to ever stand any chance of working so fair do's for doing it Wilf......im spending a lot of time listening to this chap Jared Taylor of late as he is one of the few " voices " out there who thinks exactly like i do ( he just speaks posher than me ) ?.....but this bird who interviewed him is pretty much along the lines of a few blacks i regularly natter with who actually have the guts and character to recognise racial difference and to me this is the type of " progression " we should be looking for instead of who can cry the loudest and be the most victimised......have a listen if you have an hour to kill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cepo36KEECY

Edited to add....shes a bit scatty but bear with it ?

I’ll have a listen when I get a minute mate.

I don’t think I in anyway got the bloke to sympathise with my view, not one little bit.

At very best I just proved such a pain in the arse that he may think twice before spewing his rhetoric all of the show and thinking he can do it without recourse.

I got the distinct impression he wasn’t used to that level of honesty 

31 minutes ago, WILF said:

I’ll have a listen when I get a minute mate.

I don’t think I in anyway got the bloke to sympathise with my view, not one little bit.

At very best I just proved such a pain in the arse that he may think twice before spewing his rhetoric all of the show and thinking he can do it without recourse.

I got the distinct impression he wasn’t used to that level of honesty multiculturalism

you see mate, as long as man walks on this little old earth , we as people will never get on , if your black, brown, yellow, red, and halfcast , will never get on with white people, the sooner people accept  this the better,( multiculturalism  dont work )

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, bird said:

you see mate, as long as man walks on this little old earth , we as people will never get on , if your black, brown, yellow, red, and halfcast , will never get on with white people, the sooner people accept  this the better,( multiculturalism  dont work )

Exactly.....and the sooner we realise and accept the biological reasons why,the better for all concerned.

• Like 1

In one sentence he said Christian Europe is no different than Al Quieda ! 

He point blank didn’t answer lots of point, preferring to waffle his by the book Labour Party rhetoric.

He said given a choice he’d rather live in Nigeria, I said “why don’t you then and help Africa climb out of the Stone Age” he said it’s because his white wife wouldn’t fit in with the culture !! 

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Exactly.....and the sooner we realise and accept the biological reasons why,the better for all concerned.

I said that to him, I said we are different, being different isn’t a bad thing, but we have to accept we are and that why our place looks like our place and his place looks like his place.

I also told him we invented all the medicines that are saving tens of thousands of lives every day in Africa and Africa had never invented a thing, so how does that make us this horrible evil empire when we are doing so much good.