so no masks tomorrow or not ?

39 minutes ago, Jonjon79 said:

I've never really worn one anyway - my job has me outside, away from other people for most of the day and, the local shops have never really enforced it. They put signs up but, they've never asked.

........... I'll probably still put a mask in my pocket if I'm going into a shop - if some old dear looks worried and I can't avoid her, I'll put it on for a bit.

I don't mind wearing one if it genuinely puts someone else at ease but, I definitely won't wear one if some little Covid stasi starts acting like a dick.

My own feeling on it is that 99% of the masks don't do f**k all anyway - they're a security blanket, no more, no less.

It's not natural to walk round with one on your face - your health will benefit from breathing fresh air.

It's nicer when you can see someone's face when you speak to them - that said, I don't like having a conversation with someone wearing sunglasses either.

Agreed I like to see someone’s face and facial expressions when im talking to them not just a blue square with some eyes ? poking over the top it’s weird, as well as not being able to see all the beautiful women’s faces properly when your out and about it’s a real shame that a lot of people now see other people as a health hazards from all the scaremongering, it’s not natural this behaviour throw your masks away, mingle and be free people ✌️?

• Like 3

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that's your choice, if people choose to wear a mask well that's there business not yours 

Same here I've no problem sticking a mask on and will carry on doing so regardless of the no mask rules 

Do what makes you happy and keeps you safe?

Posted Images

I dont wear one most of the day as Im generally outside and away from people at work but if a shop etc asks me to stick one on I will.Its not really the end of the world to put a mask on for 5minutes if it puts somebody elses mind at ease.

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Your memory starting to go now as well?

No, I live in a place called reality unlike you. Not once have I been asked to wear a mask in supermarket and I've basically been in them daily for the last few month whilst working away.

If you'd dared to have come out of the bunker you would know that mate. 

Can’t be arsed to read another thread on the virus but in answer to the question I won’t wear a mask or enter any establishment that still requires them, the only way to end this madness is not to give your money to anyone that wants to drag it on any longer ???

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Why would you they do absolutely nothing  anyway only a gullible person thinks  they do ?

JAMANETWORK.COM

This JAMA Insights CDC review summarizes accumulating evidence that mask wearing reduces spread of SARS-CoV-2 infection and that universal...

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

Yet your not familiar with masking wearing for almost a year now in shops etc? 

Oh dear god, you haven't been out much have you during this pandemic?

You're scared stiff, understandable given the circumstances but you need to snap back in to reality.

Yes, every shop has had signage but it hasn't been enforced. It's a bit like the 70mph speed limit on the motorway mate.

21 minutes ago, sandymere said:
JAMANETWORK.COM

This JAMA Insights CDC review summarizes accumulating evidence that mask wearing reduces spread of SARS-CoV-2 infection and that universal...

Sandy surely you know that them surgical masks will not stop aresol partials being breathed in or stop them coming out which is the main way covid spreads 

• Like 1