so no masks tomorrow or not ?

2 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Oh god it looks like all these brain dead people are going to keep on wearing them forever, sad state of affairs ?

Now then now then no need fer snide remarks the poster asked a civil question    as for me I shall have a clean mask in my pocket if I'm asked to put it on then on it goes. Oh and I shall be wearing clean underpants as always    

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well that's your choice, if people choose to wear a mask well that's there business not yours 

Same here I've no problem sticking a mask on and will carry on doing so regardless of the no mask rules 

Do what makes you happy and keeps you safe?

Posted Images

We area .now entering the Herd Immunity  stage of this illness and the death rate is set to soar , a lot of people who have not been jabbed will die ! a classic case of natural selection 

Edited by micky
  • Haha 1

Well, I certainly don't see it as "freedom day" !

The big supermarkets are still requiring a mask, so I don't really see today as any different from yesterday.

I still can't go and visit my grandson in Saudi, and he can't visit me here.

These are the only things that have affected me during the lockdown, so no change for me today !

Cheers.

42 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Well, I certainly don't see it as "freedom day" !

The big supermarkets are still requiring a mask, so I don't really see today as any different from yesterday.

I still can't go and visit my grandson in Saudi, and he can't visit me here.

These are the only things that have affected me during the lockdown, so no change for me today !

Cheers.

They cant make you wear masks in the big supermarkets can they, that’s your choice now 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

They cant make you wear masks in the big supermarkets can they, that’s your choice now 

They've never made you wear masks in big supermarkets, don't know where you got that from.

I've never really worn one anyway - my job has me outside, away from other people for most of the day and, the local shops have never really enforced it. They put signs up but, they've never asked.

........... I'll probably still put a mask in my pocket if I'm going into a shop - if some old dear looks worried and I can't avoid her, I'll put it on for a bit.

I don't mind wearing one if it genuinely puts someone else at ease but, I definitely won't wear one if some little Covid stasi starts acting like a dick.

My own feeling on it is that 99% of the masks don't do f**k all anyway - they're a security blanket, no more, no less.

It's not natural to walk round with one on your face - your health will benefit from breathing fresh air.

It's nicer when you can see someone's face when you speak to them - that said, I don't like having a conversation with someone wearing sunglasses either.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Greb147 said:

They've never made you wear masks in big supermarkets, don't know where you got that from.

My local Tesco, Asda and Aldi have signs saying "No mask, no entry".

Asda used to have the security on the door hand you a free mask if you forgot yours, they charge you for them now.

From what I understand, from today, it's up to individual shops to enforce the mask rule.

Transport for London is enforcing masks on the tube, but not on trains on main lines, further adding to the confusion.

Cheers.

9 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Oh god it looks like all these brain dead people are going to keep on wearing them forever, sad state of affairs ?

I'm far from brain dead my friend just a personal choice ? 

• Like 2

I went to my local hunt show yesterday and the lady on the gate said " I need your name and phone number for track and trace, it's the law".

I gave her a completely fictitious name and number, she didn't ask for proof and waved me through !

More officious nonsense........

Cheers.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

My local Tesco, Asda and Aldi have signs saying "No mask, no entry".

Asda used to have the security on the door hand you a free mask if you forgot yours, they charge you for them now.

From what I understand, from today, it's up to individual shops to enforce the mask rule.

Transport for London is enforcing masks on the tube, but not on trains on main lines, further adding to the confusion.

Cheers.

They all say that mate, I haven't been in one shop that has governed it though.

The only time where we've been asked to wear masks is some pubs.

I'm of the "Angry Young Men " generation, and was a bit of a rebel in my younger days, but these days it's anything for an easy, peaceful life ! ? !

If wearing a mask for the five or ten minutes it takes me to shop puts some old, worried people at ease, and doesn't put the staff in the invidious position of confronting me, then I'm happy to conform ?

Cheers.

• Like 3