so since driving lately with a motor that tells the temp what is the hottoest you have seen ?.a few years back whilst driving on the motorway my old a3 said it was 30deg.so today driving back past dursley on the m5 the tt said it was 34deg.nice enough whilst driving but feck me does it hit you when you get out of the car.

Yesterday was Northern Ireland's Hottest day recorded at 31.2 degrees and was recorded about 10-15 miles away from me .

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Chid said:

Yesterday was Northern Ireland's Hottest day recorded at 31.2 degrees and was recorded about 10-15 miles away from me .

up here in scotland thats a bit nippy were used to a more exotic climate

77.4F as I sit here. Having just decided to give dinner a miss. Think I'll just sit here, pouring lager down my throat. Then, stay in bed till I can face another bout of it. Probably some time tomorrow afternoon.

One of my small dogs practically had to choke her dinner down. (I think she's feeling a bit hormonal though).

No way I'm feeding the turtle tonight ~ Sunday's his usual feed day. He's restless as all fukk. No way he could digest correctly at this temp'. 70 suits us both fine. But, this shit's just headache inducing.

Interestingly? Fox fox is laying out on the tree line. Waiting for her grub. I'd have thought she'd be happier down her hole. Cooler down there, I'd have thought? Must be hungry.

Painting walls and bunds,out in the sun the last few days,pure torture,and the gaffer pushing hard to get more done ...b*****ds.....no mercy..27.5 yesterday and today.....I'm drained every evening I go home