Kennel Cough

My 7 month old pup has caught kennel cough,at the vets in the morning but my  mate has just told me in the past he has used Benylin(for children),any one else used this for the same condition?.I have put same post on the Health section but i feel i will get a quicker response on here.atb.

2 hours ago, my hounds said:

My 7 month old pup has caught kennel cough,at the vets in the morning but my  mate has just told me in the past he has used Benylin(for children),any one else used this for the same condition?.I have put same post on the Health section but i feel i will get a quicker response on here.atb.

Kennel cough is nothing mate 

it’s worse for you than the dog.

unfortunately any other dogs in the kennel 

will also get it.

it will be gone in a week … 

ATB …. Tony 

• Like 1

Vet told me my dog had kennel cough and it turned out to be lung worm ,if it don't clear up pop milbamax in as you never no . I had 3 vets say kennel cough,and lung worm will make a dog cough so be 9n safe side as we all no pups will eat anything .

• Like 1
20 hours ago, my hounds said:

Ive used same does job mate

4 hours ago, fenman1# said:

Honey with warm water in a spray bottle put a splash of tcp in it and spray the back of the throat will be gone in no time if its kennel cough mate

Cheers got some childrens Benylin for dry coughs and sore throat in,atb.