Round Conibears for squirrels

3 hours ago, myersbg said:

I have not found a pipe that they fit in properly yet, 6 inch is too big 4 inch too small ,  I thought they were not legal for squizzies over here, could someone put me write on this please?

I have a bolt on mine. Stick through a hole in plastic pipe, and wing nut to hold it solid. 

As regards legality. If its not on STAO it ain't legal I suppose. 

You could argue that the small ones are rat traps, but that's a risk the individual has to take. I'd rather not personally.

20210718_145251.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
58 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

See we have been here before an I had some on order an got an email asking me to confirm me order an pantsed it ? cancelled them - fcuk playing with the law.

Katch; Look at the law: Import and possession is not a crime. Not in UK. Not that I know of?

index.jpg.7c364fe66d03f7489549a665a5e4ec48.jpg

• Like 1

.... Someone needs to explain this law deal. I'm still used to stuff being legal dude to size. Like you can only use say 110's-160 on dry land or similar. Are y'all saying each and every trap has to be reviewed then legalized?  

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Wolfdog91 said:

.... Someone needs to explain this law deal. I'm still used to stuff being legal dude to size. Like you can only use say 110's-160 on dry land or similar. Are y'all saying each and every trap has to be reviewed then legalized?  

Yup!!