GB news had its day?

32 minutes ago, WILF said:

" Spooks " ? No, I lived amongst thousands of the b*****ds ! Lol ? 

Seriously, mate; When it came out? I watched about 1/4 of the first episode and considered it complete shit.

Told a mate of mine that. He asked me if I was a complete kunt.

About a decade later ~ possibly following up on my beloved Nicola Walker, for whom I've since developed an unquenchable crush! ? ~ I watched it. Somewhere on line.

O M F G!!!

But, Much more importantly? It's beeb made. And they Blatantly showcase how 'They' deal with anyone who'd dare to put their head up, a hairs breadth to the right of Their Future.

Twenty years ago? I honestly think 'our' lot got a look at a century ago. Thought; " Fukk this! We'll have some of this ~ or be rolled up in it ourselves. "

• Like 1

Did you see when they just went live to the protest out side parliament some bird going mental calling the reporter scum wanker Pedo the lot they had to cut off ?.

Graham Brady came across reasonably in the interview the man who will no doubt sack Boris one day.

And the Bird on there is called Michelle Dewberry…

3F754392-1896-4FE6-8CA5-957A3C4B7D2A.jpeg.bbba9a9948fc9f2613dfe08f371a8063.jpeg

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I enjoyed Farages show.

That mad woman screaming at the reporter should have been bitch slapped to the ground.

Cheers.

Totally agree she didn’t have a clue that GB news we’re trying to highlight their cause she just had it in for the media full stop the gobby cow.

32 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

Did you see when they just went live to the protest out side parliament some bird going mental calling the reporter scum wanker Pedo the lot they had to cut off ?.

Graham Brady came across reasonably in the interview the man who will no doubt sack Boris one day.

And the Bird on there is called Michelle Dewberry…

3F754392-1896-4FE6-8CA5-957A3C4B7D2A.jpeg.bbba9a9948fc9f2613dfe08f371a8063.jpeg

She isn’t your usual media type. Look her up she had a fukcing rough childhood ……

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, socks said:

She isn’t your usual media type. Look her up she had a fukcing rough childhood ……

Just looked her up she’s definitely had her fair share of crap good luck to her she comes across as a down to earth type who hasn’t forgot where she comes from.

• Like 1