Ireland is under attack again,the government is out of control,there trying to pass a law that if your nor vaccinated you cant do feck all,the irish are saying no more

WWW.(!64.56:886

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

• Like 1

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the Mr Bean lookalikes wearing a 36" chest black t shirt with SECURITY written in big white letters on the back !

In a conversation it’s logic, walking about with it on a t-shirt when you are in absolute rag order as a human being is just being a prick. jmho 

A couple of my mates went in, they said thousands turned up, i would of loving to go i just had to much on today ill definitely be thier for the next one

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Ireland is under attack again,the government is out of control,there trying to pass a law that if your nor vaccinated you cant do feck all,the irish are saying no more

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

A couple of my mates went in, they said thousands turned up, i would of loving to go i just had to much on today ill definitely be thier for the next one

• Like 3
7 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

8 hours ago, Francie said:

The bill has passed Pete ffs irelands f****d

9 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

I see they also now have the power to make you give them your passwords. How the f**k they going to do that without torture ?

They are going to do it by making it a €20,000 fine or time in jail if you don’t ! 
It’s massive over reach by any definition 

@stop.end you were saying about your finger on the pulse and the potential laws in England and the laws Spain passed, should this not have been your concern? 

The IFP is keeping an eye and saying stuff out loud mate ?

Edited by WILF
10 hours ago, Francie said:

Kicking off in France also but nothing reported over here  :hmm:

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

They are going to do it by making it a €20,000 fine or time in jail if you don’t ! 
It’s massive over reach by any definition 

The IFP is keeping an eye and saying stuff out loud mate ?

Suppose in that case it's working out which will give you more bird then ain't it ?

Who are the IFP? 

3 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Suppose in that case it's working out which will give you more bird then ain't it ?

Who are the IFP? 

The Irish Freedom Party, they are a broadly libertarian, sensible nationalist  type of outfit…..they talk a lot of sense.

The ministers have said the legislation to segregate vaccinated and non vaccinated isn’t perfect but they have also been under huge pressure from the pub and restaurant industry to get things open again and it was this or wait another 8 weeks.

They have said this is the safest way they can think of doing it, which you can sort of sympathise with.

I know people moan but I will say they have put trying to keep people safe first over here all through this pandemic and I personally think they have made a good job.

I was just over in England this weekend and I was properly shocked, nobody seems to give a shit…..no wonder there’s nearly 200,000 dead.

We can knock things here, but at least we ain’t there if you get my drift.

20 minutes ago, WILF said:

The Irish Freedom Party, they are a broadly libertarian, sensible nationalist  type of outfit…..they talk a lot of sense.

The ministers have said the legislation to segregate vaccinated and non vaccinated isn’t perfect but they have also been under huge pressure from the pub and restaurant industry to get things open again and it was this or wait another 8 weeks.

They have said this is the safest way they can think of doing it, which you can sort of sympathise with.

I know people moan but I will say they have put trying to keep people safe first over here all through this pandemic and I personally think they have made a good job.

I was just over in England this weekend and I was properly shocked, nobody seems to give a shit…..no wonder there’s nearly 200,000 dead.

We can knock things here, but at least we ain’t there if you get my drift.

Problem with that though is that some feel they are safe regardless don't they. People will always feels discrimination regardless of what you do, suppose its best to do things for the sake of the many not the few

• Like 1
1 minute ago, South hams hunter said:

Problem with that though is that some feel they are safe regardless don't they. People will always feels discrimination regardless of what you do, suppose its best to do things for the sake of the many not the few

Mate, as I say I was just in England this weekend.

Some folks just break you, I seen one little short fat c**t who looked like he’d have a clutcher if he ran to the end of the garden path sporting a t-shirt with the legend “My mask is inside my body, it’s called an immune system!” emblazoned on the front !…….I felt like giving him a dig ! 

Nobody was giving a f**k and then I’m over a local park with the boy and talking to my mate who is manager of the cafe on site, she was right into her fitness, really in good shape……she got long Covid and can’t walk 3 steps without having to rest and sounding like she’s just run a marathon ! 
Poor girl is ruined ! 

They give out about things over here and that’s not a bad thing because it keeps government on its toes but I’m sure many don’t realise how lucky we have been.

If we just keep doing what we are doing I think we will come out of this relatively ok 

10 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, as I say I was just in England this weekend.

Some folks just break you, I seen one little short fat c**t who looked like he’d have a clutcher if he ran to the end of the garden path sporting a t-shirt with the legend “My mask is inside my body, it’s called an immune system!” emblazoned on the front !…….I felt like giving him a dig ! 

Nobody was giving a f**k and then I’m over a local park with the boy and talking to my mate who is manager of the cafe on site, she was right into her fitness, really in good shape……she got long Covid and can’t walk 3 steps without having to rest and sounding like she’s just run a marathon ! 
Poor girl is ruined ! 

They give out about things over here and that’s not a bad thing because it keeps government on its toes but I’m sure many don’t realise how lucky we have been.

If we just keep doing what we are doing I think we will come out of this relatively ok 

Some people just like the look at me affect mate imo. 

A lad from work is the same with long Covid, poor c**t was out of breath yapping to me. MIL has long Covid but hers is more like dementia, she was head for a local primary but has had to medically retire because if its not written down she's forgot it

• Sad 1
42 minutes ago, WILF said:

My mask is inside my body, it’s called an immune system!” emblazoned on the front !…….I felt like giving him a dig ! 

But that's correct isn't it? Are we now going to start attacking logic ourselves?

It's like wearing a t shirt saying 'The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.'

That's true.......not false.

1 minute ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

But that's correct isn't it? Are we now going to start attacking logic ourselves?

It's like wearing a t shirt saying 'The sun rises in the east and sets in the west.'

That's true.......not false.

In a conversation it’s logic, walking about with it on a t-shirt when you are in absolute rag order as a human being is just being a prick.

jmho 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, WILF said:

In a conversation it’s logic, walking about with it on a t-shirt when you are in absolute rag order as a human being is just being a prick.

jmho 

Well there are elements of hypocrisy and possibly some mental issues attached to certain 'characters' in society, but their certainly not the problem or the enemy, not that I'm implying that's your thoughts.