Summer hunting

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

'Pest control' has no season.  How are they both bred, trev?

Lol then mourn during season permission not what it was when they first started working it ? 

No.complaints getting pups some fur like ? 

But only a whippet enthusiast loves summer hunting shaaark ? 

26 minutes ago, Trev70 said:

They have to start some time ? , by the end of the morning she'd had her mouth around a good few but it showed too much back ground ?, looking forward to the next cool morning ?   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htgu5mFzTFU ?

Brilliant Trev that pup has the makeing of a good one it's the best way to bring them on ?

• Like 1
12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Lol then mourn during season permission not what it was when they first started working it ? 

No.complaints getting pups some fur like ? 

But only a whippet enthusiast loves summer hunting shaaark ? 

Magoo, you do realise that I've owned and worked twice as many lurchers than I have whippets? 

Or is that particular jibe aimed at other whippet enthusiasts apart from me?

Sometimes a person, for umpteen different 'possible' reasons, will have to kill 'pests' during summer/breeding season.

• Like 1
39 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Magoo, you do realise that I've owned and worked twice as many lurchers than I have whippets? 

Or is that particular jibe aimed at other whippet enthusiasts apart from me?

Sometimes a person, for umpteen different 'possible' reasons, will have to kill 'pests' during summer/breeding season.

No just you me mate ? 

I'm glad I dont have permission i have to kill things on during the summer id a thinned em out enough winter ??

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

No just you me mate ? 

I'm glad I dont have permission i have to kill things on during the summer id a thinned em out enough winter ??

feck off....i dont recon them slop hound of yours could take a summer hare on the baked hard ground..lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, TOMO said:

feck off....i dont recon them slop hound of yours could take a summer hare on the baked hard ground..lol

Lol one be double figures in an hour ? baked ground just sit off change gear good mouth mate easy work make a summer hare look like a bunny mate ? 

5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

No just you me mate ? 

Ooh, thanks for singling me out.

I feel rather special now!  ? ?

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Lol one be double figures in an hour ? baked ground just sit off change gear good mouth mate easy work make a summer hare look like a bunny mate ? 

How you know this, Magoo, you do be a summer hunter yourself?  ?

Just now, shaaark said:

How you know this, Magoo, you do be a summer hunter yourself?  ?

I get young uns runs first season early mate daft longears and learns pups straight away to use speed at right time ?