Whats an OBE worth?

I got mine back in the 80's, not much ado, I was part of the SBS that first landed and took back Port Stanley.

Whats yours worth? Seems like she hands them out for fun nah!

20210714_190121_01.jpg

• Like 8

15 minutes ago, Gav said:

I say it tongue in cheek, pedantic, as most of the guys and mates from SAS, SBS, back then are gone now, so ...........

No offence but I think you may be in a gang of one on here, all the best thank for your service.

• Like 2

I may be way off the mark here but the OBE isn’t a military medal , they dish them out to people who do charity work or things that benefit the community. South Atlantic medal for Falklands vets . Like Gav says she is dishing them up to anybody, the more diverse the better.??

Not got a clue Gav, like our man SL said above there people who earn it and others I who have it I wouldn’t piss on. 
my mate was in sbs for years then got kicked out for doing something stupid.. but I won’t say on here, last I heard he was up your way training lifeboat lads up!

I take my hat off to anyone who can handle the hardcore regiments ?

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Stavross said:

I’m going to screenshot that, if there ever comes a time when I meet your missus I will use this against you ?

Mate, she's been with me 16yrs so she's well used to disappointment!

• Haha 4