Whippet dog pup

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? It just goes to show you that if you are out of the loop, kinda thing, then topic such as prices for running dogs, are a bit of a mystery..? Locally , we have always had quite a plethora of whi

Finally got her to sit still

Posted Images

5 hours ago, lurchers said:

I wouldn’t have a pup for a kid mate I’ve been there and done that with my stepson who was 16/17 at the time,he doesn’t mind a look out but never want a lurched before.The lads he was knocking about with had them so he fancied one.When down to Birmingham for the 1st one as I got him it for Xmas cost me £55 in fuel £170 for the dog which died a week later with parvo.He got one gifted 2 mts later from Scotland so that cost me £60 in fuel I got the lad a Russel bitch which he wanted as I always repay my favours.Then when the dog hit 2yrs old he got rid of it which never cost him a penny but cost me all the food,jabs,a £1300 vet bill I swore then I would never do it again for him.

That's a shame, but not everyone is like that.

Can't think of anything better for a kid if that's what their into

Edited by Gilbey
Rush of blood
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, lurchers said:

I wouldn’t have a pup for a kid mate I’ve been there and done that with my stepson who was 16/17 at the time,he doesn’t mind a look out but never want a lurched before.The lads he was knocking about with had them so he fancied one.When down to Birmingham for the 1st one as I got him it for Xmas cost me £55 in fuel £170 for the dog which died a week later with parvo.He got one gifted 2 mts later from Scotland so that cost me £60 in fuel I got the lad a Russel bitch which he wanted as I always repay my favours.Then when the dog hit 2yrs old he got rid of it which never cost him a penny but cost me all the food,jabs,a £1300 vet bill I swore then I would never do it again for him.

Don’t know we’re have to see I mean it won’t cost him or me out if he takes a pup out my bitch only cost me for jabs an stuff if he don’t get involved I’ll give it away to someone looking for a pup to bring on that won’t pay the silly prices.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, poxon said:

Don’t know we’re have to see I mean it won’t cost him or me out if he takes a pup out my bitch only cost me for jabs an stuff if he don’t get involved I’ll give it away to someone looking for a pup to bring on that won’t pay the silly prices.

I’ve just ended up buying 2 beddie whippet pups for £650 the pair,but one for my mate which I don’t mind.I wasn’t going to pay stupid money for them but the wife wanted one anyway as a pet but it will end up been up on the moors with his.

• 2 weeks later...