Ridgemonkey

I bought last 3 tracers from redbeck a few week back they've discontinued em got 7 filters thrown in and remote mounts for on the door and roof with extension for wiring and switches. Cost me 40 each But handy to have some spare lamps 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find led poor mate much better with halogen i think mate ? 

We’re do you put the oil? ☺️ 

Used to have a car battery on my mates mams granny shopping trolley and an old night owl lol do out to get out when you’re young atb longers01 

Posted Images

7 hours ago, TOMO said:

so that black thing sticking out is a cig socket that most lamps have on the end??

the one in the pic has usb on it for lap tops ect...but a normal lamp would just plug in there with a cig socket yes?

sorry for all the questions mate

thank fuk.....someone else as confused as me lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
23 hours ago, TOMO said:

yeh i remember a few years back sheepchaser of this site nearly had his house burn down whilst charging a deben one...

it caught fire whilst he was out if i remember right...im sure he said his naighbour raised the alarm....could have been real nasty 

Yer I was just remembering that reading this thread! My old dog was going mental in the house and someone went in and put it out before it burnt the house down! Scary stuff! As it was it just burnt a table and a bit of a wall! 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Yer I was just remembering that reading this thread! My old dog was going mental in the house and someone went in and put it out before it burnt the house down! Scary stuff! As it was it just burnt a table and a bit of a wall! 

Could if been a lot worse. I know a couple if lads don't rate Deben ones I reckon it's why they've discontinued em

On 15/07/2021 at 18:07, sandymere said:

It would appear the THL is slowly being dragged towards the 21 st century.....

Mind i still prefer the old faithful for the little bits of permission, the lights easier for my old eyes to see?

IMG_20201025_122741.jpg.3577524c29cb5d216709f5766c973e7a.jpg

Its been a while since I've saw one of those bought 1 just like that many many years ago from Powells in brum as a nipper 

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, Penda said:

Its been a while since I've saw one of those bought 1 just like that many many years ago from Powells in brum as a nipper 

I bought one when I was a lad from Mole valley. Saved up all my lawn mowing money. Helped massively with my rat assignation with my old 22 springer. And taking the family collie lamping. ?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Penda said:

Ah yes it's rather like me of a long vintage but slightly younger than the fossil behind it ??

• 2 months later...