Ridgemonkey

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I find led poor mate much better with halogen i think mate ? 

We’re do you put the oil? ☺️ 

Used to have a car battery on my mates mams granny shopping trolley and an old night owl lol do out to get out when you’re young atb longers01 

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

We got same but they a bit bigger than I used to, hardy used it, think sell it an cut me losses tbh, I like the smaller one 

I'll grab that if you out it mate ? 

Can't beat the 210 good for 500 yds just ask tomo??

8 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

No I wouldn’t her rif of me blitz, the battery I meant haha it’s a bit bigger than the others I got, not heavy but big ?

Us to carry a 17 ah lead acid big and heavy ? 

Motorbike innertube tape to it for over shoulder lol

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
19 hours ago, TOMO said:

is this what your on about??......how would you attach a lamp to that pack??

WWW.ANGLINGDIRECT.CO.UK

Key Features RidgeMonkey Vault C-Smart 42150mAh Dimensions: 190mm x 110mm x 42mm Weight: 850g Capacity: 13Ah @ 12v / 42,150mAh @ 3.7v iPhone X /...

That's em Tomo and I've made a cig lighter plug with a jack socket inside it once the cig plug is in it takes some getting out it's tight as feck. Then cos the jack is a 90° I put a wrap if tape round to stop it pulling out. Only had it done out couple times but always tape em now.

18 hours ago, jigsaw said:

what current lamps would you recommend to go with that battery pack? i have the led jobby but its feckin bright ....white bright lol

I just use the tracer 150 with dimmer and 50watt bulb for ratching about and if in going to ba walking massive land I'll use the blitz with dimmer and 100watt Xenophot bulb. Not a fan of led they're too white I've found you don't spot as much 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Kalibrgun said:

That's em Tomo and I've made a cig lighter plug with a jack socket inside it once the cig plug is in it takes some getting out it's tight as feck. Then cos the jack is a 90° I put a wrap if tape round to stop it pulling out. Only had it done out couple times but always tape em now.

dont suppose you could put a pic up....cos i got the impression these power units only had sockets that you could plug phones in to.....so im not sure how you have set yours  up....

9 minutes ago, TOMO said:

dont suppose you could put a pic up....cos i got the impression these power units only had sockets that you could plug phones in to.....so im not sure how you have set yours  up....

It's the bigger square cover flips open on the right in the pic 

Just now, TOMO said:

ok ....what does it look like when its open ....what plugs in to it mate 

Cig socket I've doctored a cig to usb the smaller round type took it apart and fitted a female jack socket glued and soldered in. Pic is from the net. I'm out at the min

dsc01502.jpg

so that black thing sticking out is a cig socket that most lamps have on the end??

the one in the pic has usb on it for lap tops ect...but a normal lamp would just plug in there with a cig socket yes?

sorry for all the questions mate

7 minutes ago, TOMO said:

so that black thing sticking out is a cig socket that most lamps have on the end??

the one in the pic has usb on it for lap tops ect...but a normal lamp would just plug in there with a cig socket yes?

sorry for all the questions mate

Yes normal cig lighter end in lamp will plug straight in. Don't worry about it you don't ask you never know ?

• Like 1

thanks for that mate....

how long you had yours....im assuming there a good bit of kit

i have a 10 amp and a 14 amp deben....but i think there on there last legs...had um 10 year plus and they dont seem to last long now

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, TOMO said:

sorry for all the questions mat

Can't get rid of quote. Picked mine up this morning few pals are mad into carp fishing and recommended em. I've had Deben one started smoking and fizzing so it got launched out the car window one night fcucking stunk bad toxic smell. The other is about 12 year old fancied a new un for this next season. They feel smaller 

• Like 1