If you could only have one dog

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’d say my choice would be what I’ve got now I only have one dog for everything I do there’s better dogs out there for individual jobs but I use a collie greyhound beddy greyhound x I think this cross

My choice would be a we beddy whippet greyhound 

?Its a difficult choice to make,...its been a long old life with lurchers...? Regarding lurchers,.. I seem to have undergone a sequence of evolutionary changes over the years, and what suited me 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, nothernlite said:

Got 2 studs im thinking about collie grey x beddy grey or irish terrier x whippet 

both sound good. I like the sound of Irish terrier x whippet. something a bit different ?

• Like 1
On 15/07/2021 at 09:53, poxon said:

I love a good real hunting man speech! ?proper work ffs if there out running shit an catching shit that’s proper enough! ??

did that hit a nerve son, look when i was a young man and was lamping several nights a week and coursing week ends you need several dogs end of story, or your sitting at home,  now in answer to the mans question i would put a good beddy lurcher to the bitch i have here just cos thats what i started with and would like to try another.

8 hours ago, two crows said:

did that hit a nerve son, look when i was a young man and was lamping several nights a week and coursing week ends you need several dogs end of story, or your sitting at home,  now in answer to the mans question i would put a good beddy lurcher to the bitch i have here just cos thats what i started with and would like to try another.

Na ya didn’t dad lol I’m only ribbing ya two crows??