Lawrence been a silly boy

I saw that earlier - I don't believe that he was being nasty. I just think that he's pushed his particular brand of comedy too far at the wrong time and, certain folk have pounced on it.

Personally, I think he's absolutely hilarious but, he's made the mistake of leaving himself wide open to the social justice warriors that are always looking for a white scalp.

• Like 5

He will be laughing like f**k !

He's had some gigs cancelled, but his YouTube site will be going into overload !

I think he's hilarious, especially Kieth Cuntabout and Prince Harry.

He's an "equal opportunities " piss taker; he rips into everybody and everything, even sacred cows like the NHS.

Cheers.

• Like 2

Let's break it down,   all he did was point out the truth his posts were nothing but factual.

The best comedy is always the type that cuts close to the bone and comedy has always been the place where taboos are raised and broken. Far worse things have been said lol.i don't have a problem with kill whitey or a nazi pug for that matter its just jokes but I do have an issue with the double standard different comedians are held to. 

• Like 2

world has f***ing gone mad with these snowflakes when he has stated facts and not said anything racist.yet you have people spouting hate everyday and nothing is said as the law says we can not complain or even mention it.real actual crimes are happening but when a poor footballer is made to cry there is a massive outcry ffs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Black kids offing people in record numbers in London with knives . 

few harsh words on Twitter and its like a forester and legacy have been spotted travelling together down the a1

628311E5-9E1A-4698-B146-B20E8E6F9A75.png

E01CD1B7-F00C-4297-97DE-31D8DC225519.png

That's only because stop and search unjustly targets bame people don't forget. Get yourself back to your local re-education centre for reprogramming

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
17 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

It's just a joke no one gets offended when black people take the piss out of whites. f***ing snowflakes

Thats because ultimately white people are not eternal victims needing to be treated like babies taking their first steps by governments,media and lefty enablers.

1 hour ago, Jonjon79 said:

I wish those posh news reader birds had to use the name Keith Cuntabout in their reports :laugh:

Hes not surfaced on YouTube  yet  but his account is still live .