Top 5 calibers for the UK

So I'm just curious here, say I moved across the pond and still wanted to shoot. What would y'all consider to be the top 5 calibers for the UK. And I mean 5 calibers you could do about everything you can over there. Rats to deer

Seems to me a .22lr .223 a 6.5 of some sort and 12 or 20ga would have me pretty much covered if I could reload . But just curious what y'all say. 

Everyone will have their opinion but I would say :                                                                   Rats ......air rifle                                               Rabbits and hares .....22lr                              Foxes ......any .22 centrefire or .243               Deer ......6.5 or .308                                        12g shotgun for wing shooting 

I use,

Rats, pigeons etc in trees 32ftlb air rifle

Foxes and anything else in the daytime .204

Deer 30-06

Pigeon, crows game mostly 20bore

Geese 12bore 31/2"

BUT, this is just a generalisation and due to three gun cupboards full of guns i reserve the right to swap around any of the above depending on mood.?

I have a 243 on order also because i have a slot for one. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Stavross said:

I’d go

.22lr ( everything smaller than a fox )

.243 ( foxes and small deer )

.308 ( bigger deer ) (ruined 243 )

12g shot gun ( anything above me )

.300 Win Mag ( for squirrels ? )

FIFY ?

• Haha 1

Here’s my twopeneth ( wolf dog it’s an old English predecimal expression for “ my opinion). 
1. Rats air rifle

2. Rabbits/ Hares , close foxes 22lr or 17hmr 

3. Fox , a contentious subject, the .223 is hanging on in there as a popular choice  or a .243 which is a versatile round . But a lot of serious fox shooters have moved to the wildcat / tac .20 practical .20 or the .204 Ruger . 
.4 the .6.5 in its various flavours is now a popular do everything . For fox and most deer species. I would say that the creedmoor isn’t probably the most popular of these . 
5. For deer the 308 is very popular.

• Like 1