Insurance time!

6 minutes ago, dytkos said:

It's only £32 as member of THL Club. (SACS) 

Cheers, D.

How? What? Why? Where? When?

I did hear about that when foxgun tom was about but never followed it up!

28 minutes ago, Gav said:

How? What? Why? Where? When?

I did hear about that when foxgun tom was about but never followed it up!

Paulus put it up originally.

Ring them and say your a member of THL and they'll charge you £32 as a member of a "club" ? 

Cheers, D.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dytkos said:

Paulus put it up originally.

Ring them and say your a member of THL and they'll charge you £32 as a member of a "club" ? 

Cheers, D.

But then the other folk are still nearly half the price

There was a chap on syndicate I used to be in who was with them. As far as I heard (from him) they seemed legit. They cheap because they aren't an actual group for shooters, they don't do any lobbying on our behalf (you know, like BASC ?) and don't do any research or anything.

Also hate to say mate, you won't get a magazine through the post mainly full of recipes & where the nearest rip off dinner & dance is. 

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, BenBhoy said:

There was a chap on syndicate I used to be in who was with them. As far as I heard (from him) they seemed legit. They cheap because they aren't an actual group for shooters, they don't do any lobbying on our behalf (you know, like BASC ?) and don't do any research or anything.

Also hate to say mate, you won't get a magazine through the post mainly full of recipes & where the nearest rip off dinner & dance is. 

That'll do then, never called on anything and they do bugger all for us anyway, so cheapest wins ?

I've not had a rag off SACS in years too anyway.

I've recently gone with gunplan, they cover every single bit of shooting kit and the liability and accidental cover is excellent also. They are underwritten by Aviva so not a 2 bit company 

Edited by Longshanx
  • Like 1

I have been with these for several years. ( https://www.ccc3.co.uk/shooting-insurance )    I used to be with basic  but They are a useless waste of space. CCC3 have been ok and you can actually speak to a human being that is in this country. I think that they are about £32 a year.