Mother and son …….

Hello I have not posted, for maybe two or a bit more years, I was reading this post, and a member suggests  to put the dog pup if he is good one back into his mother, I am not a fan of line breeding, for start the mother of the pup has nothing to do with me, I am only replying to the post, In the wolf world it may work well, But I reserve my opinion, on that type of breeding, for lurchers, I look back over the last  30 or 40 years of dogs that was bred for the banned sport, they are a huge amount of failures, all bred from so called top dogs, I am telling you the truth some can not line a bitch, Fact,    again this were the AI comes in, I remember well, when dogs used to run the streets, the old mut had half a chance, and he was connected,  sorry for going off the post,  

37 minutes ago, border lad said:

Hello I have not posted, for maybe two or a bit more years, I was reading this post, and a member suggests  to put the dog pup if he is good one back into his mother, I am not a fan of line breeding, for start the mother of the pup has nothing to do with me, I am only replying to the post, In the wolf world it may work well, But I reserve my opinion, on that type of breeding, for lurchers, I look back over the last  30 or 40 years of dogs that was bred for the banned sport, they are a huge amount of failures, all bred from so called top dogs, I am telling you the truth some can not line a bitch, Fact,    again this were the AI comes in, I remember well, when dogs used to run the streets, the old mut had half a chance, and he was connected,  sorry for going off the post,  

Have a cider and chill old fellow , I can see why you haven’t posted in 2 odd years ?  what was that all about ffs ?

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, border lad said:

I was taking the piss mate ? 

Lads the other day saying mother son etc is good and linebreeding no one with any sense breeds that tight ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

I was taking the piss mate ? 

Lads the other day saying mother son etc is good and linebreeding no one with any sense breeds that tight ?

MAGOOOO!! You been hiding on the sidelines!!  Lol.   Not too sure if I like your alter ego, 'GOSPEL',  seems a tad opinionated to me, much prefer the real MAGOO!!  ? ?

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

MAGOOOO!! You been hiding on the sidelines!!  Lol.   Not too sure if I like your alter ego, 'GOSPEL',  seems a tad opinionated to me, much prefer the real MAGOO!!  ? ?

Me coursing partner ? 

There's imitations mate but only one thats the  real magoo mate ? ? 

• Haha 1