Jump to content

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I pen togher as to what i belie in myself a self educated person who self taught  myself to breed train and handle my chosen long dog and don't make my out im a cut abo e any one else because I simply don't want to come across that way.....yes I have always been a  vert keen honest believer that mans worst enemy in  life is people who are envios ,very jealous due to the clear factor and honest reasons that someone is basically a cut above the certain particular individuals who can only rebell with silly foolish  unsubstantiated statements which are absolutely pointless writing due to the subsequent confusion the  loosers go on about with secondary school behaviour  I truthfully  and honestly simply ignore because I've got better aspects that read very uneducated childish 😴 crap .Tell me fellow associates you pen togher unjustified  criticism about me the out of the blue start requesting valid information about  the long dog im devoted  my life to.......you don't need any amount of rocket science  to comprehend  the reasons for these questions  regarding whippet x greyhound hybrids .....nosing and curious about what things are all about my advice to you individuals  is to ask those people who have a reservoir of longstanding knowledge and expertise in a particular running dog  id never waste my entire patience to allow  myself to get involved with these gangsters ......a wise head keeps a still tongue a  very wise a d appropriate  expression 😉 to willing use with these difficulties getting through to a considerable number of certain particular  people on these forums simply because I absolutely fold over with laughter and tears when my rods bends like a bow......get a grip its absolutely awesome to witness a grown adults behaviour and immediate replies to  your  chosen unsubstantiated  s ripts and claims about me in sport Carl Williams of South Wales. Xx

Carl you don't need knowledge there limited on the ground they   run and serious numbers are a no no with this cross as are the quarry they can run that's a fact I think in all honestly you think your a name in this sport sadly your not your more looked at as a crank than looked upon as a decent lad  going by this forum and your posts but good luck with your breeding programme 

Edited by Blackmag
Link to post

  • Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is

Plummer was a tramp  a compulsive liar  an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off Gave evidence against terrier men in court  used hi

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make peo

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Carl you don't need knowledge there limited on the ground they   run and serious numbers are a no no with this cross as are the quarry they can run that's a fact I think in all honestly you think your a name in this sport sadly your not your more looked at as a crank than looked upon as a decent lad  going by this forum and your posts 

Ouch…… got to say you are right tho. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
On 14/07/2021 at 08:48, Rudeboy 1 said:

hi butty boy your right I will make a plummer i don't want to the question remains  most importantly  would he have made me  lol??????? No chance......plummer  was a fantastic author and magazine contributor for literally dozens of years sold hundreds of books made him a million air.......its all down to jealousy  he made a name deeply fossilised as a legend you my associate friend  has not been heard of or never will I expect  with respect to you fella Carl Williams South Wales.images.jpeg-5.jpg.3202703d1bab80544047db46e25260c8.jpg

He was a liar , and definitely not a millionaire 

ATB T

  • Like 1
Link to post

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make people belive your the be all and end all who is a professor of breeding the ultimate line of long dogs ( even tho it not a line from a first cross mating ) but you just come across as someone who bred a couple half decent dogs and now your trying to make them something your/they not , it's just cringe as f**k realy , and you don't need to say 

Carl Williams South Wales on everypost , we all no who you are and what your name is and where your from , your not signing copies of your books just yet lol 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1
Link to post

All the silly graffiti certain particular people write about me and my chosen strain of long dogs are honesty taken on the chin regardless as to whether they are your best head shots or is it possible that you cannot produce 🤔 a good enough shot to be in a position to but me on the canvas so to speak because the criticism throughout the time I've been on such fantastic forums I've.........absolutely nothing to disclose as to whether I got hit and subsequently hurt because they were sissy punches thrown by very poor quality weak individuals 😢 that were not coached or trained in a professional manner coupled to the fact they get subsequently frustrated 😢 with what I write or believe in one must  clearly understand that Ive been there,done it,and sold my t-shirt on literally dozens of times....trust me for in absolute truthfulness and honesty  being the person I am it seriously makes me very sad seeing 😢 the criticism of graffiti written upon a one man soldier who achieved things back in the days,a man who produced the best whippet x greyhound hybrids in the u.k .The strain i actually breed took me literally years in order of breeding a running dog that suited me simple as that and absolutely nothing else!In so far as wanting to be widely considered as someone who is seeking these forums to get myself a name and reputation how on earth would I need to do that....I'm already a someone in a very modest and friendly way to say!Nextly forums on plummer are often seen and written about him the fact that he was very intelligent 😉 man who put pen to paper and subsequently produced and provided sufficient fantastic readership together with pictures for those who were not in a position to read and evidently had to build their words up in order of knowingly being in a position to understand what the process was all upon,hence,plummer actually added pictures of certain running dogs.....I believe that it was a very kind gesture for All the dull slow pupils who were in the clay class suchlike certain particular people who have a very strong jealousy behaviour  its absolutely nothing to do with me that you were reading dick and Dorothy books at the age of 14 😆 🤣 😂 😹 now let's actively encourage people to write something nice about themselves id eagerly anticipate and patiently allow 🙂 a longer ambitious amount of time for you to pen together some kind of readership that will be of great value and interest to otherwise remain yours in field sports hang on forgot to put my name down CARL Williams South Wales  B.f.S.S.xx

Link to post
40 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

All the silly graffiti certain particular people write about me and my chosen strain of long dogs are honesty taken on the chin regardless as to whether they are your best head shots or is it possible that you cannot produce 🤔 a good enough shot to be in a position to but me on the canvas so to speak because the criticism throughout the time I've been on such fantastic forums I've.........absolutely nothing to disclose as to whether I got hit and subsequently hurt because they were sissy punches thrown by very poor quality weak individuals 😢 that were not coached or trained in a professional manner coupled to the fact they get subsequently frustrated 😢 with what I write or believe in one must  clearly understand that Ive been there,done it,and sold my t-shirt on literally dozens of times....trust me for in absolute truthfulness and honesty  being the person I am it seriously makes me very sad seeing 😢 the criticism of graffiti written upon a one man soldier who achieved things back in the days,a man who produced the best whippet x greyhound hybrids in the u.k .The strain i actually breed took me literally years in order of breeding a running dog that suited me simple as that and absolutely nothing else!In so far as wanting to be widely considered as someone who is seeking these forums to get myself a name and reputation how on earth would I need to do that....I'm already a someone in a very modest and friendly way to say!Nextly forums on plummer are often seen and written about him the fact that he was very intelligent 😉 man who put pen to paper and subsequently produced and provided sufficient fantastic readership together with pictures for those who were not in a position to read and evidently had to build their words up in order of knowingly being in a position to understand what the process was all upon,hence,plummer actually added pictures of certain running dogs.....I believe that it was a very kind gesture for All the dull slow pupils who were in the clay class suchlike certain particular people who have a very strong jealousy behaviour  its absolutely nothing to do with me that you were reading dick and Dorothy books at the age of 14 😆 🤣 😂 😹 now let's actively encourage people to write something nice about themselves id eagerly anticipate and patiently allow 🙂 a longer ambitious amount of time for you to pen together some kind of readership that will be of great value and interest to otherwise remain yours in field sports hang on forgot to put my name down CARL Williams South Wales  B.f.S.S.xx

Not even going lie I scrolled strait to the bottom to see if you’d put your usual stupid shit you did so not going bother reading rest of the drivel , 

atb 

elchapo Guzman east Sinaloa 

  • Haha 8
Link to post
On 14/07/2021 at 23:12, mC HULL said:

There's only a few saluki enthuiasts on here mate now 😆 lads on your case a whippet collie bull x men 😆 ......absolutely fine fashion of such a running dog what quarry do you hunt,hom many in quantity do you actually have?

 

 

Link to post
On 15/07/2021 at 16:36, Gypsydog94 said:

The drugs have fecked his head. Trying to push bowline line that ain’t a line. But won’t answer simple questions. If it was my grandad he would be in a home🤫

Lol I train twice a week i sparr and have bout of  boxing regular im in shape.....I don't write replies to bewtis such as yourself got better things to do bye bye you bewti xx

Link to post
6 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

 

Preban mate lol id hunt mainly hare and bambi any fox I come across and bunny's mate mainly daytime but lamp aswell 

I have 2 runners mate a dog and bitch 👍dog on other thread mate 

this me bitch Screenshot_20210718-224306_Gallery.jpg.e67d488429fb4fcb5ff72fb6cbc9cd14.jpg

  • Like 3
Link to post
28 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Preban mate lol id hunt mainly hare and bambi any fox I come across and bunny's mate mainly daytime but lamp aswell 

I have 2 runners mate a dog and bitch 👍dog on other thread mate 

this me bitch n

I have seen these type before I do think they are certainly fantastic running dogs  bruv

  • Like 1
Link to post

Admittedly today there are some beautiful brilliant running dogs in the UK with a substantial amount of various breeding ingredients bred into them i never ever criticise those who choose to breed and subsequently produce a running dog of various bloodlines used to make up their pedigree and hit the bulls eye bang on.credit where credit is due for it very often requires knowledge in so far as wanting to be able to breed a 🐕 and subsequently be in absolute good position to actually confirm and confess mostly to himself that a massive amount of achievement has been made in so far as producing a  🐕 which was bred for certain particular ground quarry and is a master catcher and good honest worker.unfortunately not all will allow your ultimate dog to be widely known 😉 as a top notched type or strain of running dog for in absolute truthfulness and honesty there are today still certain particular people who seem to get a silly childish buzz from their jealousy. Mc HULL IS a fantastic field sports individual who is my cup of tea.ive very recently viewed a dog he chose to use a dog which he decided to breed with subsequent success in the  🔦 field 😉 Aswell as a dog he chooses to use for coursing.....I feel very confident and optimistic about your future hunting i wish you well. Incidentally don't forget ignorance to those who are ignorance to you simple as that my fellow friend

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...