rudeboy1

5 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Decided after the bbq chat lunch was a must - took a leaf out of me cain and sharks books and went for various pork and some asparagus and corn ? 

AB439DA1-6FA0-4BA7-9034-051C70B00153.jpeg

46638550-2A03-4432-8CBF-1C7BDB55E3E0.jpeg

That tan coloured terrier is  a nice type SC.-

the rest of the piss taking is wasted on me 

?….. ATB 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is

Plummer was a tramp  a compulsive liar  an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off Gave evidence against terrier men in court  used hi

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make peo

Posted Images

33 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

I honestly don't know how u clicks work with one another but I guess you have a crack at those who are honesty far better than each other

There's no click... there's a natural bullshit alert that flags up when a member is clearly taking nonsense..certain members seem to enjoy rubbing folks up the wrong way...when someone pulls them on it and gives them some back...the ridiculous threats and pm's start ?it's a small island and most will know someone who knows someone else..so pretty pointless really...enjoy your chosen path and don't worry what others are doing..manners

• Like 8
36 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

There's no click... there's a natural bullshit alert that flags up when a member is clearly taking nonsense..certain members seem to enjoy rubbing folks up the wrong way...when someone pulls them on it and gives them some back...the ridiculous threats and pm's start ?it's a small island and most will know someone who knows someone else..so pretty pointless really...enjoy your chosen path and don't worry what others are doing..manners

Words of wisdom beyond your years, you speak, grasshopper!

I do not think mr rudeboy is capable of taking in such wise words, grasshopper.  ?

3 hours ago, Gospel said:

Let’s see you run him this season or mc hull ? doubt it 

we’re a pic a what you run el chapo ?? 
another talker and not a Walker ? 

Why you logging in to another account you plank , remember you guessed what I had the other night , o yea you were wrong lol I don't need post anything on here to have my ego stroked like you sand slug boys , and run him ? He couldn't run a bath he hasn't even bred them yet , lol and why would I want to run you mr Hull chaseing hares round a field for minutes at a time  so I can have a picture of 3 hares at my feet just  to chuck themin a hedge after has no interest to me

Edited by Elchapo
33 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Why you logging in to another account you plank , remember you guessed what I had the other night , o yea you were wrong lol I don't need post anything on here to have my ego stroked like you sand slug boys , and run him ? He couldn't run a bath he hasn't even bred them yet , lol and why would I want to run you mr Hull chaseing hares round a field for minutes at a time  so I can have a picture of 3 hares at my feet just  to chuck themin a hedge after has no interest to me

Whoaaa. No mention of slop come on it’s where it’s at ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Elchapo said:

It’s a hunting site lads put pics up ?

I’ll run you any edible at all mate you choose 

you couldn’t stop 3 hares with 4 dogs in slip ? 

And it’s good dog grub so why would it be left in an hedge 

Edited by Gospel
16 minutes ago, green lurchers said:

Ya know if it’s not talked about it might crop up but you laid it to rest ?

? you wouldn’t run the slop with a whippet mate one hasn’t been born yet kill 3 when it’s up past it’s wrists in it ? ?

13 minutes ago, Gospel said:

It’s a hunting site lads put pics up ?

I’ll run you any edible at all mate you choose 

you couldn’t stop 3 hares with 4 dogs in slip ? 

And it’s good dog grub so why would it be left in an hedge 

f***ing hell here we go another prophet of the hunting world the only guy who thinks he’s killed hares , and yes  It’s a hunting site for people to talk if I wanted stick pics up I’d join face book like the rest of you mr hull , and I wouldn’t put pics up on her just to prove to you if I own a dog or not , or are you that knowledgeable that you can tell what a dog can and can’t do from a pic, because it’s been proven on here and other sites that pictures taken of quarry with dogs next to them don’t mean they’ve caught them , so you carry on doing you and I’ll carry on doing me , and why would I want to come a run you ? I don’t no you , I don’t want to no you , never mind be in the same field as you , 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Elchapo said:

f***ing hell here we go another prophet of the hunting world the only guy who thinks he’s killed hares , and yes  It’s a hunting site for people to talk if I wanted stick pics up I’d join face book like the rest of you mr hull , and I wouldn’t put pics up on her just to prove to you if I own a dog or not , or are you that knowledgeable that you can tell what a dog can and can’t do from a pic, because it’s been proven on here and other sites that pictures taken of quarry with dogs next to them don’t mean they’ve caught them , so you carry on doing you and I’ll carry on doing me , and why would I want to come a run you ? I don’t no you , I don’t want to no you , never mind be in the same field as you , 

Exactly and 100 percent true but if we’re both there we see what catches what mate eyes don’t lie ? 

I’ve  never had Facebook ever mate ?

you aren’t another without a runner are you ?? 

Faacking he’ll mate you’d think I had COVID the way you don’t want to be near me ? 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Gospel said:

Exactly and 100 percent true but if we’re both there we see what catches what mate eyes don’t lie ? 

I’ve  never had Facebook ever mate ?

you aren’t another without a runner are you ?? 

Faacking he’ll mate you’d think I had COVID the way you don’t want to be near me ? 

Sure you got worse than made up COVID bollox and Why would I want be near you,or is it a case you offer to run everyone so you can make friends lol or are you one them lads who offers lads out then put stupid money on it knowing there going back out lol , and yea I run a half cross sand slug hull not as featherd as yours tho and couldn’t kill a hare in a phone box it’s also never ran on the black so it’s not really worth feeding