rudeboy1

24 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I get the feeling people are falling for his nonsense hook, bowline and sinker ! ?? !

Cheers.

Don’t think they are chart I think everyone sees straight threw the waffle but will offer a bite to play along the summer fishing tournament ? tbh I think there’s more chance of poxline being a thing ?than bowline being a thing but can’t see any of them happening????

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is

Plummer was a tramp  a compulsive liar  an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off Gave evidence against terrier men in court  used hi

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make peo

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Built it, it was huge I will see if I can dig out some photos. Fed a lot of people, while roast cow and trays abs trays of roast potatoes and gravy and crusty bread. Seemed to cover the important bases ? 

Built it ? we’re spitrosting a full cow ? 

mare you sure that’s gospel ???

1 hour ago, shaaark said:

Oh come on charts, you can do better than that! Lol ?

Don't think people are falling for any of his inane ramblings.  The more he 'tries' to write, the more people are seeing through his bullshit.

It was just a poor attempt at a pun ! ?

Cheers.

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

No mate, I nicked your bait and swam off ? 

??can’t think of out I’d enjoy more looks belting mate ?

I was starting to think you’d been to doctors and got a  prescription you’ve be restrained last few week ? ?

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, SheepChaser said:

Just imagine the merch.......

He does come across as the type of guy who would print a photo of himself on a T shirt with “Bowline” above it and “Carl Williams” underneath…. ??

• Haha 3