rudeboy1

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is

Plummer was a tramp  a compulsive liar  an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off Gave evidence against terrier men in court  used hi

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make peo

Posted Images

31 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Look at the 2 posts above, in a reply to my post about him being a clown, sir poxon lol.

Those posts, along with all the nonsensical drivel that he's written these last three months, should tell you all you need to know.

Don't know about anybody else, but I wouldn't be buying a beanie off him, even if the BOWLINE logo was trimmed with gold! Lol

22 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I get the feeling people are falling for his nonsense hook, bowline and sinker ! ?? !

Cheers.lol wrap up

3 minutes ago, socks said:

What the fukc size was the spit roast ?

Built it, it was huge I will see if I can dig out some photos. Fed a lot of people, while roast cow and trays abs trays of roast potatoes and gravy and crusty bread. Seemed to cover the important bases ? 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, SheepChaser said:

Asparagus good call mate. I am loving corn on the cob done on the bbq at the moment. 

Good way to get the veg into the kids...corn on the cob and pineapple top munch on the bar b que?

• Like 2