rudeboy1

9 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Mate, you seen the pics and texts he's sent to daniel cain, and a couple of others on here.  Can you honestly say you'd take anything he's got to say seriously, about anything?

The fella's a clown.

Who's Daniel cane he dusent exactly fit into a man's sport ? ? ? ? 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seems to be a lot of jealousy on here ,it's a bit disappointing to read , the man bred a legendary line of running dogs ,his posts are full of wisdom ,they are both entertaining and educational ,he is

Plummer was a tramp  a compulsive liar  an egomaniac who offered to become chairman of the WTF and was politely told to f**k off Gave evidence against terrier men in court  used hi

Every time you write a post it just seems so forced , it's like your trying to make people think your this well educated well written scholar who trying to write fancy words and paragraphs to make peo

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, socks said:

Do you seriously think this fella will promote running dogs in a good light ??? …….

I don’t think anything fella I’m open minded if he can an does happy days if he don’t our well life moves on ??‍♂️ I’m just saying the bloke keeps talking so prove it!!! I’m sick of reading his wind on here ??

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Tbh I think he does mate The guys still at it an has a dog?? We’re as you have just given old photos an a load of talk 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

9 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

Your medication is needed you illiterate idiot how old are you 10 and your a little nobody kiddo

37 minutes ago, poxon said:

Stop it! ??? But on a sensible note bet some decent sight hound orientated t shirts /mugs /caps could be designed if it was a mutual not bowline this bowline that but could do that as well 

Look at the 2 posts above, in a reply to my post about him being a clown, sir poxon lol.

Those posts, along with all the nonsensical drivel that he's written these last three months, should tell you all you need to know.

Don't know about anybody else, but I wouldn't be buying a beanie off him, even if the BOWLINE logo was trimmed with gold! Lol

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
11 minutes ago, Rudeboy 1 said:

He’s the guy who hasn’t taken over a decade off from dogs and has kept working them as any true dog man would …….

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
23 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Mate, you seen the pics and texts he's sent to daniel cain, and a couple of others on here.  Can you honestly say you'd take anything he's got to say seriously, about anything?

The fella's a clown.

Just seen your post above.  ?

No I’ve not mate 

I struggle to take my self seriously at the best of time so I’d say I’d struggle with carl

1 minute ago, poxon said:

No I’ve not mate 

I struggle to take my self seriously at the best of time so I’d say I’d struggle with carl

I'll not labour over this thread mate, it's too warm and I just don't have the energy.  ?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Look at the 2 posts above, in a reply to my post about him being a clown, sir poxon lol.

Those posts, along with all the nonsensical drivel that he's written these last three months, should tell you all you need to know.

Don't know about anybody else, but I wouldn't be buying a beanie off him, even if the BOWLINE logo was trimmed with gold! Lol

Buying.......? Beanies can never be bought. Only scavanged for free of people promoting stuff ? same as pens 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, SheepChaser said:

Buying.......? Beanies can never be bought. Only scavanged for free of people promoting stuff ? same as pens 

That's where I've been going wrong then!  I've bought a few beanies over the years, should've just scavenged or stole them then?!  No wonder my luck is poxed!  ? ?

5 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

I get the feeling people are falling for his nonsense hook, bowline and sinker ! ?? !

Cheers.

Oh come on charts, you can do better than that! Lol ?

Don't think people are falling for any of his inane ramblings.  The more he 'tries' to write, the more people are seeing through his bullshit.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

That's where I've been going wrong then!  I've bought a few beanies over the years, should've just scavenged or stole them then?!  No wonder my luck is poxed!  ? ?

Tht is one of the few good things about farming - free hats, pens and calendars. Recently got a free t towel to ?